Doobie's Moderator Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobie

Aug 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): sammy24556
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4d 22h (Think this is wrong since the Achievement says I have 900,00 Seconds = 10.4 days)

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 LCPL Richard "Doobie" Hammond, Ex O-1 CPL, Ex Nu-7 CSG.

Chaos name (include your rank): Evil Richard "Doobie" Hammond CI-A

Civilian name: Richy '2' Hammond

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456458055

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/doobies-intelligence-ambassador-application-usa.6405/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warns for MicSpam ~ Testing out My New Soundboard and Got Carried Away.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Former "Event Planner" (GameMaster) on a StarWars server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've been Playing various Serious RP Servers from MRP, StarWarsRP, HaloRP & Combine VS Rebels.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Approximatelly 4+ Hours on most days.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've been playing the Server for quite some time now and I personally have enjoyed the Community and the Game itself so much. I want to contribute to the Community any way I can and I think that Staff is the best way to contribute to it. The people in the Community are amazing, the Roleplay is amazing and I feel like its my duty to help out in any situation possible.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have been quite active on the USA server gaining high ranks and showing my professional behaviour on the server, with having CL4 Experience it shows how I can be trusted with high amounts of Power and how I do not abuse my position to be selfless. As well as being a SNCO for Nu-7, I have gained the trust of my Colleagues and shown to all those in Nu-7 that I am a trusted and good member of the Community.

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
+Support
+Very good boy
+Did my intel training, very good attitude and understanding
+Ultra chad

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Doobie ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.