Status
Not open for further replies.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Discord name: DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since the open beta but i have played the full release from the 2nd day onwards
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Dor (Foundation name) , CI Dor (Chaos Insurgency name)
Civilian name: Civ Dor
Do you have a mic?: Yes and Voicemod
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am an ex E-11 LCPL and I am currently a A-1 LCPL and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only thing I believe I have is AFK kicks but I am trying to check when I get home
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have a lot of experience in High level RP's and I understand 096's lore and a good chunk of it's stories. I understand the risk he poses to all personnel, along with how to correctly RP it out while those risks are active.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
]When Pacified 096 sits on the ground crying until its face is seen again either directly or through a picture/video. Also it has also been occasionally known to wander around it's CC.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 is only allowed to head to its original target. If it is seen on the way it can double back once it has defeated its original target but only once it has said task.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
There are 2 routes to achieve this with B generally being the most effective
A: The MTF/guards corner a Pacified 096 and slowly back into it while holding a bucket. Then they slip the bucket on its head and slowly drag it back (with staff occasionally refilling HP when needed due to the bug). In the event they do have to look it will be using scramble goggles and only while they attempt to bucket.
B: The other route they can take is bucketing it while it is still raged and letting it terminate all -2 instances then dragging it back to help minimise risk of more -2's

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
+Support
Great person to play with.
Roleplays to the best of his ability at all times
Very active and willing to communicate in whatever way is possible

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @{Mercs}DoR,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.