Dor's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): {Mercs}DoR
For how long have you played on CG MRP: since 22/09/2020 so 7 months and 8 days roughly
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): MP MAJ Dor [LAWYER]
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10th CPL Dor
Civilian name: Dor [CHC]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first staff app but i have made 2 NHC app's
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received some AFK kicks, I have 1 Physical warn for combat jumping and 1 verbal for shooting Inventicle on the rocks
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I am a Co-Owner of a small discord MHA RP server and a private friends server for IRL friends but they are pretty much dead so i wouldn't count them. So no staff experience as staff.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes i used to play a lot of semi-serious/serious Star Wars RP and Dark RP's including 2 from 2 quite big youtubers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-4 on weekdays and up to 6 on weekends but can fluctuate due to school
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I like to assist others and this will provide the ideal opportunity plus this server has been very nice to me and i wish to give back to those that need it.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants:
I a strong desire to help others and i have experience across a lot of different Roleplays giving me a load of viewpoints. This would mean i can understand others better along with being able to communicate with them easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolioo

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
NOTES:
1. I wil work on this throughout the day
2. I am on LOA till Monday/Tuesday

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

Dor, I've known you since forever within this community, I do think you can be helpful and become a guide to newer players.
I wish you good luck.

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

I haven't really interacted with you much, So then I will be going for a Neutral.

Good Luck!

Jedrek

Apr 27, 2021
+Support
+ Good knowledge of rules
+ Has much experience
+ Very communicative

- Could be active a bit more

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+Support

- Very organised/calm when put under pressure
- Has been playing on this server a long time and has a great understanding of the rules
- Very nice guy to talk to
- Obviously loyal/dedicated to the server

After reading some of the comments down below. I believe the rules state that '14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can apply after 3 months' which all apply to Dor. He has been on this server for such a long time.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

You're under the age limit so you most likely are going to get denied unless a SA+ allowed to you make a mod app. You're active in-game and Teamspeak. not sure about your rule knowledge tho

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Neutral

You're under the age limit so you most likely are going to get denied unless a SA+ allowed to you make a mod app. You're active in-game and Teamspeak. not sure about your rule knowledge tho
You must be at least 15 years old before creating a moderator application. 14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can apply after 3 months.
I just about cut it for age and for rule knowledge we can maby have a chat when I get back so Tuesday roughly

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT

+active IG and in TS
+long time player
+good rule knowledge
+ In MP so he follows the rules

overall would be a good staff member

- (a big fat minge) tony

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+ Neutral

+Active In-game.
+Active In TS.

-/+ Not of age to become a staff member (unless you have spoken to a senior).
- Application lacks detail.

Hello there, Dor, I have given you a neutral for those reasons stated. You aren't of age to become a staff member, so when you get back from wherever you are I would speak to a SA about that part. Furthermore, I would add more detail to your application (especially on the last two questions).

GOOD LUCK!!!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+/- Neutral

You're a good guy
Unsure on rule knowledge
Don't see you alot recently

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
=Neutral

+ Active IG/TS3
- Unsure of rule knowledge/maturity.
- In my opinion a lot more detail could've been put into this application, it seems a bit rushed.

Hi Dor, I have decided to give you a neutral for the reasons above. I know that you're active and have been playing on the server for a long time but the applications lacks quite a bit of detail (you've only done a sentence each for the last two questions).

Best of luck with the application!

Last edited:

Jack Harvey

MRP War Criminal
Feb 20, 2021
+/- Neutral

+/- Haven't seen you that much in the past 2 weeks
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge
+/- Applications lacks detail

Hey Dor, I have decided to give you a neutral for the reasons stated above. You have been playing the server for a long time however I think your application lacks detail especially on the last two questions

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Addressing alot of verdicts here but I would work on my app but RN I am staying at a place with 0 internet and I am losing my data fast, I will work on it when I can. Also for age it does say in rule 2 (for staff app) that 14yr olds can apply and I have asked beans in the past about applying earlier than it and he said wait till I am 14 (aka now)

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral
Hi Dor! Recently I have not had many interactions with you but from what I remember you were mature and active however I am unsure on your rule knowledge and until you edit your application I am going to have to say its quite a poor application

Good Luck Dor!

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Dor,

Unfortunately this time I’m going with NEUTRAL mainly because we have had only slight interactions with each other on the server but I wish you the best with this.

Duckie

Status
Not open for further replies.