DrProfMonke

CC VIP++
Oct 7, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33237461
Discord name: WolfRayet#5654
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since launch
In what country are you located?: Israel
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Dr. Albert Prometheus (Previously O. Cohen)
Civilian name: Johna
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently: CI-BCOM, Whitelisted SCP-096.
Previously: MTF E-11 SPC.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for Executive Researcher because I believe I could a major asset to the foundation elite research division. I always come up with new and interesting yet important experiments to conduct on SCPs and their effects. I can really help with the development of the research division as well.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am mature and capable of conducting experiments as expected from an executive researcher, I am also good at writing research documents professionally. I can be a major asset for the Research division due to my analysis skills, professionalism and interesting yet important ideas for experiments on SCPs inside the facility.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have at least 4+ excellent-graded documents (couldn't see if I had more due to the current system of checking documents).
A document can be considered excellent if its format is as expected from a research document, the text is written well and it logs every single detail necessary as to not miss important insights on a research.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive Researchers should understand all the research manuals and policies before they conduct any research. They are expected to maintain proper and serious RP with any person/SCP involved in a research, If they are to check and accept documents they should check it thoroughly. They must follow the instructions of the Director of Research and follow the protocols and policies.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Albert Prometheus was born at 1984 to a family of scientists, His father was a well known physicist and his mother was an expert in micro-biology. Considered a prodigy from a young age, Albert now has a PhD in theoretical physics and nanobiology. Due to his remarkable skill and insight he was recruited as a researcher for the SCP Foundation.
During his time as a foundation researcher he was involved in the studying of:
SCP-106, SCP-610, SCP-3003, ●●|●●●●●|●●|● , SCP-682, SCP-049, Level 5 Required SCP-006, and numerous other SCPs related to his field.

He has proven to be a major asset to the foundation due to his insight that prevented many containment breaches in Foundation's facilities. More details about Albert involvement in the foundation activities require a Level 4 access.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
+Support
Interesting when interacting with
We are in need of more research personnel, and I believe that you are more than capable of carrying out creative ideas with great backstory and a strong foundation of why you're doing it.

Good luck!

Reactions: DrProfMonke

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Dr. Albert Prometheus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Researcher comms in TeamSpeak and poke me so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.