Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:147108901

Discord name:
バラの男の子#2218

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have played on CG SCP for approximately 2 months with about 11 days playtime- Averaging 1 day of play time a week.

I turn 19 by the time this application is posted.

In what country are you located?:
I am located in the United Kingdom.

Time zone:
My time zone is GMT/BST respectively.

Character name(s):
My charecters are called variations of; Dr Nyx “Roseboy” Hart
Civilian name:
My civilian name is Ren Hana.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for the UK server.

Do you have a mic?:
I have a working microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am currently whitelisted as an Executive Researcher, MTF-Omega 1, and the entrance CI role.
I have previously been part of Nu-7.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received 1 warn during my first week on the server for "fail RP"- I believe for using my panic button after I had been Comms stripped.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?
I am applying for director because I truly believe that its the next step for me after developing my combat and support skills and making a notable name for myself around the facility's staff. I believe after the incredible success of the psychology department, my guiding hand could be put to better and wider uses within the research departmentI also believe that I come with enough knowledge and the correct attitude to hold an academic and perhaps even role model position for the research department. I also enjoy helping the newer members to the research department and creating events and interest for the science department which can be shown through my creation of the psychology division and our group tests.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
- I have memorised over 600 different SCP's including all possible SCP variations on site and for events.
- I am extremely dedicated towards the research department and the betterment of true academic research within the department.
-I am well spoken in my document writing with a flair for ambitious vocabulary.
-I consider myself to be professional enough to complete any task asked of me efficiently and properly whilst also having the personnel skills to come across as likeable and approachable.
- I have a true creativity towards testing using real life theories to formulate test ideas such as synchronicity theory.
- I host daily lectures on doing better research as well as other informative subjects and sharing my hypotheses.
- I have created the most active division within the research department.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
-First and foremost; to complete effective and ethical research to aid the foundation in its understanding of anomalous entities to better the survival and life of all living things.
-To be knowledgeable about the SCP entities that the site contains.
-Creating fun and interesting activities in roleplay to keep interest up.
-To aid in the training of researchers and providing one to one advice and help when needed.
-Grading and evaluating documents that are to be uploaded to the SCRIPNET.
-To represent the research department in a manner that upholds the standing of our department.
-To appear as a role model for newer members of staff.
-Aiding the site administration and Internal Security with any issues.
-Delegate tasks to other researchers to ensure an effective department.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
*Insert dramatic war noises*
Most people think of war as being some bloody fight in some far off country they never have to think about. This wasn't the case for Charlotte Zhukov, the great grand-daughter and disappointment of the esteemed Russian war hero Georgivic Zhukov. She was born and raised in war by her fathers closest officers who trained her to be a ruthless killer. She was kept in a remote barrack by an unauthorized military division known only as "The wolverines". The wolverines were a private security detail, they made their own rules and lived by a man's honour. Her father admired her skill but refused to accept her as his child quoting many a time "Youll never be a real man to me". But one day during a notorious raid on the Kremlin by the Chaos Insurgency, she snuck away from the army barracks that she called her home. As the foundation came to clear up, they found one soldier defending his squad mates, they called him the phoenix: the new soldier risen from the ashes of a coward called charlotte. The foundation took this soldier on board and after a while he developed an interest in the study of anomalous entities and began to rise up through the ranks of the research department, just as he did all those years ago in the wolverines. Now they aim to learn and document every possible scp whilst passing on the knowledge to new staff members. They recently created the Psychology {Psy-5} division with aims of understanding how SCPs can be trained to be used for the sake and good of the foundation.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+mature
+professional
+great executive

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application on hold

Hello @FireBirb,
Your application is on hold at the moment due to both Director positions being filled. When one moves from this position your application may continue.

I hope you understand

- O5-1 'The Unjust'

Application Re-opened on 11/05/22

A Director of Research position has been made open.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'​

Last edited:

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
+Support
+Great Activity
+Best Man for the Job
+Experienced Research

-Good Luck! my friend

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
++++Support
++Will be an amazing Dpt leader
++Very knowledgable about research standards and the department as a whole.

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021
+ Support

Nyx has displayed his capacity for leadership roles in his time as an executive researcher and as the leader of Psy-5. He is dedicated to the wellbeing of the department and is consistently making sure that members of the department are staying in line.

I have no doubt that he would make a great Director of Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.