Character name(s):
Foundation-Dr. Rogue Jwang
Chaos Insurgency-Rogue Jwang 2.0
Global Occult Coalition-Dr. Rogue “Piru” Jwang

Civilian name: Rogue Jwang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Foundation: A-1 Spc “Piru” [Held]-- E-11 Sgt “Rogue Jwang” [Held]-- Nu-7 Sgt “Dr. Rogue Jwang” [Holding]-- Executive Researcher "Dr. Rogue Jwang" [Holding]--Scp-096 [Holding]
Chaos Insurgency: CI-Delta [Held]
Global Occult Coalition: GOC Cpl-“Dr. Rogue “Piru” Jwang” [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
v2EUQyTG13dSdvdJZ0uV6pbta884QXKSUH0380ZzsL20BAjo7aC-X9-rz3nvdqZVZkhx_521tmm4IhsVWmazq7M13oJ4PrgiTMi23Dn6OtvMfegGsQ2SYGUX2t4aRoFJxoSPvh535q0oAxfEKxH7iuc

Why are you applying for Director of Research?:
The reason why I am applying for the position of Director of Researcher, is to be able to look over the entire research department, instead of only looking after lower clearance researchers. My dedication to the research department, being able to assist any executive researcher problems, and assisting the Director of Research if need be. Seeking for a more responsible role to improve the research department as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
What makes a suitable Director of Research is my dedication, activeness, and my willingness to be able to promote the research department. As well, I have been with the research department for a great amount of time dedicating most of my time mentoring other researchers. As well I am also extremely friendly with most of the executive team, and am able to communicate with them if any problems arise. I also do have a vast amount of experience as a executive and am able to manage, oversee test, and make sure all research staff are following proper procedures.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
  • Approve test that are higher than executives permissions​
  • Overseeing the entirety of the entire research department and reviewing on how the research department can be improved​
  • Manage the executive team and mentoring any new executives​
  • Review executive applications with the Director of Research and the executive team opinions​
  • Uphold and adhere to the code of conduct and code of ethics​
  • Resolve conflicts between research staff and other foundation staff​
  • Have weekly meetings with the executive team and discuss any problems, what they have been doing for the week, and review any news about the changes to policies​
  • Shadowing higher level research carried out by any executives or Sr. researchers​
  • Make sure all research staff is adhering to the code of conduct and code of ethics​
  • Approve, deny, and review any research documentation​
  • Report to site command or administration​

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Rogue Jwang is a 41 year old male that has a PhD in biological science. His whole life he always loved the thought of science and always wanted to become a scientist. He was born in an Asian country where he lived for about 20 years of his life. When he lived there he always wanted to move to the western side of the planet to study about other cultures. When he moved to the U.S he had his citizenship and lots of education, he enrolled into a university scoring at the top of his class during his stay at this university he gained lots of fame for his intelligence. After getting his PhD in Biological Science he began working for Scientific Research Corporation as a biological researcher. He was always single in his life throughout his 30's never thought of having kids but always thought of science. And it's true science was his true passion for committing to his career as a researcher. Dr. Rogue was a pretty wealthy man, always a hard working person, friendly, and a man of intellect. [Dr. Rogue Jwang past before an executive]

***** INPUT SITE COMMAND CLEARANCE *****

05-?: *Inputs credentials…*

Computer: “Welcome 05-? How may I assist you?”

05-?: “Show me Dr. Rogue Jwang's status."

Computer: **Accessing file** “Dr. Rogue Jwang”

Date Of Birth: February 18, 1971
Sex: Male
Height: 5.8Ft
Nationality: Asian

Education: PHD Biological science

Current Position: Executive Researcher

Current objectives: Research SCP-939, Mentor researchers, Promote Research Department

Description: Dr. Rogue Jwang is currently alive and resides in the research department. He has been seen around site mentoring, approving, and interacting site staff. His goals are currently researching more in depth on SCP-939, promoting the research department, mentoring researchers, and working his way to Director of Research. His dedication for research has been immense since from day one when was transported to site 56.

05-?: *Exits off the computer*

05-?: *Then proceeds to call over Dr. Rogue Jwang over private communications*

Private communications: 05-? “Dr. Rogue, are you able to meet up in my office on floor three?”

Private communication: Dr. Rogue “Uhh sure I am able to.”

05-? *Awaits in the office with 2 A-1 guarding*

*After 5 minutes… Dr. Rogue meets 05-? In the office.*

Dr. Rogue: “Sorry for the wait, elevator was a bit slow but anyways how may i assist?”

05-?: “It's fine… but we've seen you doing great work around the site and I have noticed that you wanted the position of Director of Research.”

Dr. Rogue: “Oh yes I do make it one of my goals to become the Director of Research.”

05-?: “I see, well we do have a spot open just for you if you're willing to accept.

05-?: ”But the job is difficult and requires lots of work even more than your current position now.”

05-?: “This means that you will be looking after the entire department, ensuring it is flowing well, and reporting to us on its current state.

05-?: "We specifically have chosen you due to your leadership in the department and, we think you are suited for this position after our last Director of Research Randal Murphy.”

05-?: “If you accept this offer to become the new director of research you will have almost all authority to the research department unless overruled by site command or site administration.”

Dr. Rogue: “And what if I don't accept?”

05-?: “If you don’t then a new candidate will be selected and you'll be amnesthicated then put back to your regular duties as an executive.”

Dr. Rogue: “Alright then I am willing to accept the offer.”

05-?: “I’m glad you did Director Rogue.”

Dr. Rogue: *Exits the room with his new title “Director Of Research”*

After speaking with 05-? Dr. Rogue now pursues his goal of making the research department better as a whole.

Computer: “Status update for Dr. Rogue Jwang”

Date Of Birth: February 18, 1971
Sex: Male
Height: 5.8Ft
Nationality: Asian

Education: PHD in Biological science

Current Position: Deputy Director Of Research

Current objectives: Mentor researchers, Promote Research Department, Report to site command, Reviewing executive team, Managing research department

Description: Dr. Rogue Jwang is currently alive and resides in the research department. Where he is now looking after the department as whole as the Director Of Research. His current goals are to promote the research department, mentor researchers, and build a better reputation for the research department.

Computer: “Status update complete, now powering down goodbye 05-?”

Computer: *Powers down*

Attachments

• 20230218215730_1.jpg
    20230218215730_1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration
From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Dr. Rogue Jwang
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Research

After much deliberation your application has been denied. We have gone with another candidate. You may reapply in 2 weeks if a position opens up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.