Not open for further replies.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:484898848

Discord name: roguejwang#0178

For how long have you played on CG SCP:20230305035330_1.jpg

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: Est

Character name(s): Foundation- Dr. Rogue Jwang | Chaos: Rogue Jwang 2.0 | Goc: Dr. Rogue "Piru" Jwang

Civilian name: Rogue Jwang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 Sgt [Held] | A-1 Spc [Held] | Nu-7 Lt [Holding] | Executive Researcher [Holding] | SCP-096 [Holding] | CI-Delta [Held] | Goc-Cpl [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image.png
Ban was false due to wrong steam id

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me a suitable candidate for the position Overseer Assistant is because a few reasons, Jr. CL4 experience, activity, professionalism , and dedication.

Jr. Clearance 4 Experience:
I have been with the research department as a executive researcher for as long as 1/10/2023 and am still with the department. For about 2 months I have learned my fair share and know my way around as a Cl4. As well being able to lead lower clearance personnel and properly taking responsibility into the job.

Activity:
I have many roles such as staff, goc, executive researcher, and Nu-7. By showing I am capable of handling 4 different roles all at the same time shows my activeness for this server and that I am here onsite almost every single day. But all around I am usually onsite for hours of periods of time and split up enough time for all jobs that I need to be on.

Professionalism:
When it comes to any high ranking position it is in my best belief that it should be taken seriously and professionally, especially if it is the Overseer's assistant. I am willing to take my job seriously and professionally when around other people to show leadership and being able to be a reliable person whenever needed.

Dedication:
My dedication to this community is unmatched, due to a few reasons, starting with a few previous statements, being active. I've been with this server for months and am almost on single day. I take most of my time playing this server and being able to be active every day is one of my best features due to having lots of time on my hands. As well I am open to any positions that takes lots of time and is my best interest to take on another roe as the Overseer Assistant to be able to help out the council in anyway.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities for the Overseer Assistant follows as.

• Filling in for the Overseer's when they are not currently onsite.
• Carry the instructed duties when instructed from the council at will and be up to date with them at all times.
• Document regular check in's with other department leads, personnel, and the overall rating with the department
• Being respectful, professional, and being a leader to other presence of staff personnel.
• Able to regularly check in with the council at all times when on the job and willing to help in any way sort of form.

All of these of these are the responsibilities of the Overseer Assistant, and as follows in summary. Willing to fill in when no Overseer's are onsite, be able to document regular check in's with other departments, able to show respect, professionalism, leadership qualities, and at all times be able to help out the council when ever they need.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Rogue's past
Dr. Rogue Jwang is a 41 year old male that has a P.H.D in biological science. His whole life he always loved the thought of science and always wanted to become a scientist. He was born in a Asian country where he lived their for about 20 years of his life. During when he lived their he always wanted to move to the western side of the planet to study about other cultures. When he moved to the U.S he had his citizenship and lots of education, he enrolled into a university scoring at the top of his class during his stay at this university he gained lots of fame for his intelligence. After getting his PhD in Biological Science he began working for Scientific Research Corporation as biological researcher. He was always single in his life through out his 30's never thought of having kids but always thought of science. And its true science was his true passion for committing to his career as a researcher. Dr. Rogue was a pretty wealthy man, always a hard working person, friendly, and a man of intellect .

Current Position
Dr. Rogue currently resides in the SCP Foundation at site-65, and is working as a executive researcher. His goals and dedication to the Foundation is unmatched everyday devoting himself to lead other researchers in their studies and being a open person to all researchers for questions. Dr. Rogue never really got into contact with site command except for Ethics on occasions, and aimed higher for more leading positions. Through out his time as a researcher he only saw a few Overseers onsite during when he was working. Seeing one made him have chills through his spine and wondered the secrets they had. But their was always something off about the Overseers he saw, and that it was they always had a assistant with them at all times with A-1 guards. He always wanted to be able to work closely with the Overseers. After wards Dr. Rogue started to be assistant's for his directors and closely worked with them at all times when ever he was needed from them.

The Hired Assistant
05-?: *Calls over the radio*

05-?: "Dr. Rogue are you in you'r office at the moment?"

*Dr. Rogue replies to 05-?*

Dr Rogue: "Yes i am currently in my office."

05-?: "Perfect, I will be there shortly with you to discuss some matter with you."

Dr. Rogue: "Alright then, I guess we will meet soon."

*10-Minutes go by, 05-? walks into Dr. Rogue's office with Alpha-1 by 05-?'s side.*

*05-? Sits down in front of the chair facing towards Dr. Rogues desk and him.*

05-?: " Greetings Dr. Rogue,"

*Shakes Dr. Rogues hand*

Dr. Rogue: "Greetings site inspector, how may i assist?"

05-?: "Well I specifically have peaked an interest in you and wanted to meet with you."

Dr. Rogue: "Oh okay, what did you want to talk about with me?"

05-?: "Well starting off first you'r dedication to the Foundation hasn't gone unnoticed, I've been watching your work around the site since I first was assigned to this site. Ever since you saw another site inspector I've noticed that you've been working as a assistant researcher with you'r department directors."

Dr. Rogue: "Well yes, I have been currently working closely with my directors at the moment and have saw one of the site inspectors on the site."

05-?: "Well I have a positioning offer for you to become my personal assistant."

Dr. Rogue: "A personal assistant for you site inspector?"

05-?: "Yes a personal assistant for me."

Dr. Rogue: "Well I mean I've always wanted to work more closely for site inspectors and that's why I took on being an assistant for my directors. So I will accept the offer you'r giving me."

05-?: "Gladly then, Overseer Assistant Dr. Rogue."

*05-? Gets up from Dr. Rogue's chair and proceeds to leave his office with Alpha-1 trailing behind*

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Dr. Jwang
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. We have gone with another candidate at this time and are now fully slotted. You may reapply again in one week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.