Nov 12, 2021
Your in-game name:Dr TailSkipper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:611379823
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dFFfw/
Date of ban:9/8/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you: dan b
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): 1.01 - Don't RDM/VDM - Do not kill another player without a valid roleplay reason to do so. Not following the Rules of Engagement (Section 6) is considered RDM.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will just not do it again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned:because we do it everytime after an event and it says mrdm while i only killed 1 guy and i have been stabbed and i reacted mod unbroken can vouch
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:how am i supposed to insure it all i can give is my word
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i play on it regularly and i like the community

clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1t5g7YiOoQdutZ/d1337oXWpOQ1?invite=cr-MSxHWlcsNzAwNjYwNTks

Last edited:

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Hello there, first of all, thanks for taking your time to make an appeal. The reason I banned you is because during the end the event while I was taking the picture, I stripped everyone and a couple of people decided to take their knives out, including you. After I took the picture you immediately took it upon you to stab 4 different people with the intent to continue doing so. You poked me on teamspeak saying that other people were doing it but I only saw you going around stabbing people, as the clip showed. With that in mind, I decided to ban you for MRDM.

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
Hello there, first of all, thanks for taking your time to make an appeal. The reason I banned you is because during the end the event while I was taking the picture, I stripped everyone and a couple of people decided to take their knives out, including you. After I took the picture you immediately took it upon you to stab 4 different people with the intent to continue doing so. You poked me on teamspeak saying that other people were doing it but I only saw you going around stabbing people, as the clip showed. With that in mind, I decided to ban you for MRDM.
thx for replying on the left side of the clip shows a guy being stabbed and before that 1 aswell i had to snip it fore things being said in the back round

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Hello, I am a TGM not a Mod. I am confused why you think I am a Mod? However, this is obviously AMRDM.

To state, very clearly. I was witness to this, you are guilty, however I think given the aspect that people were stabbing around you, that you obviously took it overboard. As a member of this community, I believe you've contributed a lot to the community and I don't believe it would be within CNs best interest to keep you banned for a prolonged amount of time, and maybe a reduced ban is in order? However, that doesn't take away from the aspect this is obviously AMRDM and I believe Dan was in the right for doing this.

I don't believe you had the intention to do MRDM, I think you were doing what other people were doing. And went too far with this, I will personally vouch your character, and say having worked with you in the 17th. From what I've seen you have contributed a lot to the community, and the 17th. However, at the end of the day you commited the crime, you pay the time.

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Hello @TailSkipper

After reviewing your appeal
We have decided to accept your ban appeal cause this seems like a misunderstanding .
Just to clarify what you did was MRDM cause you had no attend to stop so that still counts within the MRDM rule.
If you do something like this again you will recieve a longer punishment
Regards
MRP SEVERLEADERSHIP TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.