PAC Request Dr Ward Anomalous Pac Approval Request [Very long]

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeetMeat

Jan 29, 2023
Access Level 4 Network...

Accessing Requested File: Site Employment Archive; Filter: Joshua Anderson Ward

Decrypting Requested File...

Permission Granted: Level 4

Welcome, Sir. Scriptnet ver.8,433

Displaying Requested Data:

Full Name : Joshua Anderson Ward
Codename : "DOG"
Current Occupation : Sr Doctor
Security Clearance : 3
Birth Place : South Africa East London

Weight : 78kg
Height : 5.8
Eye-Colour : Amber
Hair-Colour : N/A
Image :
Screenshot 2024-04-05 115240.png

Accessing Recent Reports: Dr Ward Recent unusual Behaviour

Personal Log ██/██/███: Dr Ward Psych Evaluation

Audio Log: Dr. Joshua A. Ward - Psych Evaluation

Date: January ██, 2███

Evaluator: Dr. █████ █████

Begin Audio Log

[Sound of recording device initializing]

[Dr. █████ █████]: This is Dr. █████ █████ conducting a psychological evaluation of Dr. Joshua A. Ward, codename "DOG." The evaluation is taking place on January ██, 2███ , at Site 65.

[Dr. █████ █████]: Dr. Ward, please state your name and codename for the record.

[Dr. Joshua A. Ward]: My name is Joshua Anderson Ward, codename "DOG."

[Dr. █████ █████]: Thank you, Dr. Ward. Let's begin.

[Dr. Joshua A. Ward]: [Clears throat] Recently, I've been feeling as though something is slowly taking my "skin." I don't know if it's the levels of stress and pressure we've been recently experiencing due to the increase in workload in the medical wing or if it's related to the matters the research department deals with, but I can't shake this eerie feeling. I haven't been sleeping well recently.

[Dr. █████ █████]: I understand, Dr. Ward. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "something is slowly taking your 'skin'"? Are you experiencing physical discomfort, or is this sensation more metaphorical in nature?

[Dr. Joshua A. Ward]: It's hard to explain... It's like there's this constant unease, a feeling of being exposed or vulnerable. Almost like I'm not fully in control of myself anymore. The way I move feels inconsistent, as if I am not the only one making decisions about what I do. These feelings and worries have intensified recently.

[Dr. █████ █████]: I see. And you mentioned that these feelings began recently? Can you describe any specific incidents or interactions that may have contributed to these feelings?

[Dr. Joshua A. Ward]: The things I'm experiencing started roughly a month ago. I was extremely busy healing gensec after three consecutive riots in D block before a warning went off, and we were evacuated to the breach shelter. I think that was my breaking point that day.

[Dr. █████ █████]: Dr. Ward, it's understandable that you're feeling overwhelmed given the intense circumstances you've described. However, it's important to consider that these sensations could be heightened due to stress and fatigue. It's not uncommon for individuals under significant pressure to experience a heightened awareness of their surroundings or a sense of detachment.

[Dr. Joshua A. Ward]: I understand, Dr. █████. It's just... these feelings have been persisting, and I can't shake this sense of unease.

[Dr. █████ █████]: I appreciate your honesty, Dr. Ward. Let's continue monitoring how you're feeling moving forward. In the meantime, I recommend prioritizing self-care and seeking support from colleagues or our counseling services here at Site 65. Remember, it's okay to ask for help when needed.

[Dr. Joshua A. Ward]: Thank you, Dr. █████. I'll keep that in mind.

End Audio Log

Accessing Requested Data: Site 65 Accidents, Warnings and breaches; Filter: Date

Decrypting Requested Folder...

>Archived Site Data December ██, 2███

Archived Site Data November ██, 2███

Archived Site Data October ██, 2███

Archived Site Data September ██, 2███

Displaying Requested Folder: Archived Site Data November ██, 2███

Site 65 Alarm November ██, 2███: Intruder Alert; Code 1

Site 65 Alarm November ██, 2███: Containment Breach; Code 5

>Site 65 Alarm November ██, 2███: WARNING Damaged Reality WARNING ; Evacuate to Pw Breach Shelter

Displaying Requested Data: Site 65 Alarm November ██, 2███

WARNING: ON-SITE DAMAGED REALITY DETECTED. NON-COMBATIVE AND NON-REALITY-SPEC PERSONNEL, EVACUATE TO PW BREACH SHELTER. REALITY-SPEC MTF, DEPLOY REALITY ANCHORS AT SPECIFIED LOCATION.

Accessing Requested Data: Low Level Clearance reports; Filter: December ██, 2███ & January ██, 2███; Filter Keyword: Dr Ward, "DOG", Joshua, Joshua Anderson Ward

Decrypting Requested Folder...

Displaying Requested Files:

IA Incident report: Jr Researcher; Security Clearance level 1 January ██, 2███:
It was your average day. I finished testing on SCP-330 and went to make some chemicals to see if it's possible to regenerate hands after gobling down more than three candies. Of course, I totally had approval and consent... Yeah, sure. Anyway, I headed to the medbay chemical lab because the Bio lab in the research wing is so fu█████ far. That's when I saw Dr. Joshua Ward cooking up some chemicals, but they weren't their usual selves. I don't know if it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but I managed to snap this pic from my body cam before those MTF busted my sh██ for recording the site inspector.
Screenshot 2024-04-05 142452.png

IA Incident report: Tech Expert; Security Clearance level 2 November ██, 2███:

It was a busy day, D block was going to sh██. The damn D-Class were fault-hacking the maintenance doors. The airlock was barely held together, both broken, with the airlock looking like a war zone, bullets flying all over the place. I went to fix the maintenance doors, only to find "DOG" relaxing by himself in the techies favorite meeting place. Suddenly, without warning, the fu████ stretched out his neck, and I jumped down the ladder, nearly sh██ my pants on impact. I only managed to save a frame from my body cam before it saved my life from a deagle shot to the chest.
Screenshot 2024-04-05 165737.png

IA Incident report: D block Chef; Security Clearance level 1 November ██, 2███:

It was an eventful day. For the first time in my time serving the site with my scrumptious food, I heard a code black alarm and was told to evacuate to the surface. Lights were off with only red alarm lights to guide me to the exit, turrets everywhere, and ERT kicking the sh██ out of the SCPs. I ran to the exit. But on my way there, I see my buddy Joshua. I was surprised he wasn't evacuating, so I thought he might've been hungry. I brought him a delectable, delicious, sloppy Ventz fish pie and he ripped hes body in half and ate the pie. I could only save a photo before the people on surface broke my stuff after I took too long to go to the west wall.
Screenshot 2024-04-05 164733.png

Scriptnet Session attachment:

After further investigation, these anomalous behaviors are strongly believed to be caused by the recent occurrence of damaged reality within the site. This rift in reality may not have been addressed by the MTF quickly enough, resulting in the release of an anomalous creature or an alternate dimensional version of Dr. Ward, similar to the reconstruction incident involving SCP-9000 or SCP-507 "Reluctant Dimension Hopper". It is uncertain whether this entity has taken possession of Dr. Ward's or if it represents an anomalous iteration of Dr. Ward himself. However, upon further evaluation, neither it nor Dr. Ward has exhibited any harmful behavior toward site personnel. Nonetheless, the presence of an unknown entity roaming the site isnt comforting. This individual will be designated as a 'Person of Interest' and monitored discreetly. Dr. █████ █████ will report any violent changes in behavior exhibited by Dr. Ward.

Investigation session history archived

Site 65 Medbay Archived Data \
File: Necromonicon
File: Demonic Possessions
File: Cannibal disease
File: Duck Demonic summoning
...New File: Possible Anomalous entity

Scriptnet Session end

Scriptnet Session end Audio Quote

"Wtf is wrong with medbay?

This is my first time writing lore and making a PAC approval. At first, I made this silly goober just to scare people and make them question their own reality, but after a while, the roleplay scenarios I got to experience while showing this PAC have been great fun. I wasn't planning on making an attempt at making this PAC an actual thing, but after all the roleplay scenarios, I've changed my mind. I didn't know what to do or write, so I just wrote what I thought is this silly goobers lore. If you need a better or clearer explanation of lore, please tell me.

Main 3 animations

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

Pac Denied

Hey @MeetMeat

Your PAC has been denied for the following reasons:

- Lore doesn't make sense behind this PAC3
- The PAC3 animations break leaving the model's bones breaking and sticking through walls.

If you're able to fix the following issues you can make another pac3 request regarding this

Kind Regards,
- World​

Status
Not open for further replies.