Draco's Executive Researcher application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:159175728
Discord name: thog#3431
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 112 hours.
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC
Character name(s): Foundation: "Draco" CI: Jack "Slavik" Romm
Civilian name: Ale Peter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, i do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 CPL (Holding)

SCP-096 (Holding)
Internal affairs agent (Holding)
CI-A (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received one warning for breaking FearRP.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-In my opinion research is the best department in the server, and i love to play as a researcher. I consider it to be RP-heavy and thats something i really enjoy. I have experience as a Senior Researcher and feel that i am ready for Executive. I know that a Researchers job can be the hardest and most complicated job to undestand as a new player, atleast it was for me. So i feel like i could help those new players by teaching them.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-What makes me suitable for Executive Researcher is that i enjoy jobs that require roleplaying. I consider myself to be good at roleplaying as a researcher and feel like being a Executive Researcher could open me for more roleplaying opportunities. As i stated in the previous question researchers job can be hard to understand and i feel like i can help every new player with that.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I myself have only written 2-3 excellent documents, which i know can be low for some people. I haven't memorized what the documents were about. A excellent document doesn't need to have perfect grammar and spacing. A excellent document in my opinion is a document that is mysterious and interesting to read, and the most important part is that the document contains lore. You don't always have to state the facts in your document, but sometimes it can contain lore and leave questions to not be answered. Excellent documents should contain miscellaneous information such as: SCP'S abilities, equipment used, some images or special conditions.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

-Holding lectures

Teaching and lecturing new researchers and why not experienced researchers is one of the most important tasks. A Executive Researcher should have all the skills they need to teach every researcher in the department.

-Document Grading

Executive Researchers are the primary people that grade documents other researchers have uploaded. Exec. Researchers are required to give explanation to to the grading and tips to improving their documents.

-Supervise experiments

Since Exec. Researcher is a clearance level 4 job, it is one of the few jobs that can supervise and conduct tests on clearance level 4 SCP'S such as: SCP-682 and SCP-079.

-Representing the department

Executive Researchers are in a senior position within the Research department, and are required to act like it. Be professional at all times and represent the department in a good manner.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1 hour before the following text "Draco" has been taken to interrogation. "Draco" is sitting in an empty room with a one way mirror infront of him, behind it unknowingly, are two people talking.

"Unknown-1" : I presume this is him?
"Unknown-2" : Yes, sir. This is him. Age : 32, Country: United Kingdom, Name: <REDACTED> "Draco" <REDACTED>
"Unknown-1": I heard he has risen quickly within the Research department.
"Unknown-2": Correct, from Jr. Researcher to Sr. in 2 weeks.
"Unknown-1": Hm, well i guess he is pretty good.
"Unknown-2": One of the best, sir. I think we need him.
"Unknown-1": Yes, i agree. Why does he want this job anyway?
"Unknown-2: For an answer to that, you will have ask him yourself, doesnt seem very talkative.
------------------------------------
2023-1-14: edited to add CI-A to whitelisted roles

Last edited:

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+Pretty good application
-Lore isnt the longest ive seen.
+Understands some key things about executive.
-In my opinion, 2-3 is quite low even if is the required amount.

Hello Draco, upon reading your application I want to grade it Neutral. The reason for why I'e come to this verdict is because I am yet to see you on research and means that I dont know how you behave in the department which is why I cannot give you a good or bad grading. This could just be me not seeing you but I suggest you be more active on site.

Goodluck Draco!

Reactions: "Draco"

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Hello i will be leaving +SUPPORT this is my reasons why + support
Good interactions
Mature
Seems like a nice person

Reactions: "Draco"

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
UmomwHH.png
Application Denied

Hello Draco,
Thank you for taking the time to make an executive researcher application.
However, at this current moment, due to the lack of vocal support and other small factors, we do not quite feel confident enough to let you progress to the interview stage of the process.

If you wish to re-apply, please try to involve yourself more with the department and becoming a recognized and respected figure within it.

If you wish to inquire further about the reasons for your denial, contact me at your convenience, I would also like to apologise for the unusual delay in dealing with your application, and have shortened the cooldown on re-application by the appropriate number of days​

You may Re-apply in Twelve (12) Days, 29/01/2023 DD/MM/YYYY onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.