Finland
Time zone
UTC
Character name(s)
Foundation: "Draco"
CI: Jack "Slavik" Romm

Civilian name
Ale Peter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
UK
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes i have a mic

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF Nu-7 CPL [LDR]
-CI-A
-SCP-096
-IA Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
1 warning for breaking FearRP. I was kidnapped by CI and broke out of cuffs when ordered not to at gunpoint.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
Because i am active, i play on the server everyday. I enjoy playing as gensec and i feel like i have good potential as a leader. I want to move up in the foundation as i dont have any CL4 experience, and i feel like Security Captain would be a good place to start. I have often seen situations where there is no Captain on-site to handle sweeps etc, and wish to help with that aswell.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-
I am active and i have good leadership skills. I am friendly and strict when need be. I have alot of experience as a Riot sergeant, and have alot of knowledge on how Gensec operates and how to lead it.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
Oversee the Security department and make sure both Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics are followed.
-Teach and guide new cadets in the department.
-Host tryouts for both the Riot Control license and Heavy Weapons license.
-Conduct sweeps during riots.
-Assist in the leading of the department with the Chief of Security.
-Represent the department in a good manner.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
<Gensec Database>
File name: Riot Sergeant "Draco"
*Entering text file*
Riot Sergeant "Draco", started from a cadet and rose up to the rank of Sergeant in a month. That is quite an achievement in the foundation. He has upheld his duties in RRT well and even assisted in the 096 incident and was one of the main people that recontained the anomaly. Apparently in his childhood he was obsessed with dragons hence the name Draco. His parents died in a car accident when he was little, and was left to his uncle. His uncle was a Security Captain in the site-65, and often told exciting stories about his work to Draco. When Draco was 17 years old his uncle died in a containment breach. You would think with a incident like that and the trauma the boy had he would stay away from his uncle's job. But no, soon when Draco was 20 years old, he would join the security department in the foundation, and quickly rose from the rank of Cadet to the rank of Sergeant. It amazes me to this day. He hasn't gotten into any trouble with anyone, and is uphelding his duty like a good member of the department would.

Last edited:

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
- Support
Never seen on GSD.
Application needs more detail.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support
Ima be real with you mate
This seems rushed and feels like a grab at A CL4 Job more then anything

as in the past 2-3 weeks I haven't seen u or barley see u on gensec

-Captain SamPaval

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- Never seen you on GSD

- Application lack’s details

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION DENIED

Dear Mr 'Draco',
I am sorry to inform you however your application for Security Captain has been denied. This is due to your inactivity as a member of GSD. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.