Draco's Site Advisor Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159175728
Discord name: thog#3431
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 4.5 months now, i have racked up nearly 400hours of playtime in that time period.
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC+2
Character name(s): 'Draco'
Civilian name: Ale Peter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, i do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
-Ethics Committee Assistant
-Internal Affairs Ambassador
-MTF O-1 CPL
Held:
-MTF Nu-7 CSG [LDR]
-CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-One warning for FearRP and one for Backspawning as Nu-7. These are from months ago.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
Ambition

-My ambition for being a part of the Site administration has grown more and more bigger over the months i have played.
I have always been interested in the duties and responsibilities of Site Advisor and think now would be a good time to apply.

Experience
-Personally speaking, i do have a good amount of CL4 experience and also hold the position of Ethics committee assistant. I want to start getting more experience within the foundation and want to expand my duties there. This would be my first Sr. CL4 position and that is something i am looking forward to.

Possible future colleagues

-Me personally know and have interacted with many people of the current Site Administration team and feel like i would be able to get along with others in the team really well.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Documentation skills
-I have done alot of documentation work in my time in the foundation. I have been a member of the RAISA-Sub office in Nu-7. I have done alot of documentation work for Internal Affairs in my time as an agent and an ambassador. I have also started doing alot of documentation in my time as an Ethics Assistant. I consider these skills to be important for an Site Advisor and it is a skill i possess.

Experience and Familiarity
-Let's start with my experience working with SA. In my time as an Ethics assistant and An ambassador i have interacted and worked with alot of members in Site Administration and have racked up alot of knowledge of their duties. I also have a decent bit of CL4 experience which would make me even more suitable for the job.

Leadership and Management skills
-I have gained alot of Leadership skills in my time as Nu-7 in the leadership path. I reached the highest rank obtainable in the leadership path and developed alot of skills there. In my time as an Ambassador i have had to develop and use alot of management skills as I have managed the department and Agents on-site.

Overall Knowledge with the site and departments
-During my almost 5 month stay in the foundation, i have gained a huge amount of knowledge on how the site functions and how it is lead. Who leads it, and how. I have gained alot of knowledge in both Nu-7 and Omega-1 on how the combative side of the foundation functions and how to manage it. Furthermore i have been experienced in all of the departments on-site and know how they function, how they are managed and so on. I have also gained alot of knowledge on the duties of a Clearance Level 4 personnel.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Prime examples of the responsibilities and duties of Site Administration are as follows:
-Keep the site in good fashion and health.
-Interviewing and hiring Dpt. Directors and chiefs for their Departments.
-Oversee regiments and departments and make sure they are in good health and are performing correctly.
-Run monthly reviews of Departments.
-Manage the site and give orders and guidance to all foundation personnel during emergencies.
-Give authorization to multiple different things, for example: Advanced Armory and Squadron assistance in different things.
-Act as an leading figure of the Site as a whole and be professional.
Overall Site Advisors have a big impact on how the site functions, what procedures to conduct, how departments are performing and who is on what position.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I want to say that im not the best at using Docs so this lore might be lacking :)

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @"Draco"

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.