Drako Dormus GM application

Status
Not open for further replies.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): koningvuurnacht
For how long have you played on CG MRP: from 2020 (in community) and 11W 6d 20hours ingame
In what country are you located?: Belgium(almost to france tho)
Time zone:CET
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT caligula (infantry)
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR MAJ Agent-109
Civilian name: Drakolius malvoi
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:115516813
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
  • Yes this is my first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:-
86Sn9MjU72SOJi-HdsAO8IWUFwTHYcrGbjhd9KF6t_mrHgcEZs3CDxrgYfDk4FSbniKJVSC6t6cTSb7tbj30iv-d-ptSIAGu4Us7k-o_jZv9Z7ALBcnxqZx0pL9OBYq-r1sLBMWqpoZx0mgbmI7VD78

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: yes i was GM in 3 other servers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • I have played multiple Serious RP servers and i host a weekly DnD Group I also am the recent writer of lore in some events in MRP (see spider”s events)
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  • Because school i can play 4 days per week and then i try to get on when i can (but now with going to highschool i don't know when i can or not)
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
  • So I have some experience and I want to make fun events so people can enjoy them and I don't want to see that the gm is constantly the same so we can play each other's events and that event is just a war. Some events should be based on rp and on having fun. Also to help me train myself to write my own book (my big dream) I enjoy writing lore and I want to theorize and write how we can make a story to actually play and experience.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: so because i am a long standing player and someone who is active in lore searching / theories i would show you guys my theories on how to get the lore better/ more exciting it would also give a new few on the lore and how the players see it now. Also because I train myself to write a book I can feel how to expand a story and make it more fun to read/ watch. Because of my long time standing player i got a bit of recognition

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Operation Parabellum
So Nato event , Nato has to get supplies they will have to go to airfield while they are moving they will be ambushed by CB and so nato will have to hold and get the cars to airfield so they can hold airfield and get the guns in to a plane that will go to antarctica or vietnam.

Operation Firefly
NWO mini event
NWO gets a message that a uhc went missing around the border/ border camp. While searching they find CB around the border.
While taking the border they find an underground lab where a lost SC (captured or lost) got experimented on. They need to bring back the SC and need to do Medical RP on him or he will die. During the transport of the SC. The transports will get ambushed so the NWO needs to defend it. When they arrived at base they needed to bring the SC to an Office or the Hospital to do medical rp on him. The base gets attacked by cobra units (CB)

The SC dies
The SC don't get information what they going to face in the big event , or what they are looking for in the big event
The SC survives
The SC will get away with a heli and later the day. NWO will get an announcement about what they are going to face and what they are going to look for in the big event.

Operation “The Key to Elysion”

This will be a more lore based mini event about the scientist R.ramirez (the one who found and researched the meteorites and also made the notes how to use them as weapons/ energy sources)

R.Ramirez will be in radar doing his research using Electromagnetic waves to activate the meteorites. This will have a emp effect (no radio or/comms /oc is allowed) SC and NHC will see this happen when voiceamps dont work (gm’s will say that the voice amps dont work) SC and NHC need to figure out where and who is the cause of this (via clues all around the map and via lore given out before event hinting that it is R.Ramirez) once they found out they will have to approach him (nato and nwo can chose to fight over this scientist and his power or work together to make him stop)
If confronting him while fighting the fighting will make the meteorites and the machine unstable and will explode in lightning bolts and smoke……

If confronted when NWO and Nato works together they have to convince the scientist to stop his project
If convinced the scientist will try to stop his project but the meteorites will disappear because the molecules are too unstable and just go up in smoke.
If not convinced The scientist will try to harness the power of the meteorites but he will slowly evaporate and disappear in flames. (like the indiana jones scene from indiana jones and the lost ark)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Nato/NWO have to go to vietnam to find intel inside a bunker about some nukes ( or science logs on how to make weapons with the meteorites) for this to work they first need a foodhold in vietnam and then they can push further land in wards and also claim the bunker.

NATO/NWO will have to face each other in 3 activities
War (for around 40min) will be to initially get a foothold in vietnam
Peacetime activities
IVG/ISAF will have to convince the civi’s to tell where the bunker is by bribing or helping them in their daily work)
AOR , STS/ RMP SAS AOR/STS has to assassinate a vip from RMP SAS ( a politician who is pro nato and tries to help them)
swb/jaf will have to fight over airport to get more weapon supplies (the one who wins get 2 restocks allowed in the next war)

NWO/Nato have an easter egg hunt with riddles to find the code to enter inside the bunker.

If NATO wins they got some nukes or intel to make them in vietnam ready to launch in NWO territory. And nato now can push in to the next country (also no nwo powerweapons then with the meteorites)

INCOMING Transmission FOR NWO

-incoming transmission from The Council-
“This is the Eye speaking, I hope that my legion is doing well sgen… i called you to do something for me. You need to find more intel on those meteorites that crashed in syria. I hope you don't disappoint me. We know that there is some construction site near Vietnam that might check that out as well.

Incoming transmission FOR NATO

-incoming transmission from Nato High command-
“This is NHC speaking we have confirmed intel on nwo movement to vietnam. We think it is correlated with the construction site we know about from our mission with them. I want you guys to intercept and gather any intel over there.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MP/AOR:
RMP/ AOR will have to defend a negotiation that is happening between Sc and UHC and a third party during this time the third party will be shot from a building aor/rpm has to breach the building and investigate who shot the sc/uhc (the one who shot was a hired assassin from the cobra unit)
SAS/STS: SAS and STS will have to infiltrate a bunker to get intel about a secret digging site in Antarctica or Vietnam (patrolling CB “cobra” units) they work together because both sides will need the intel. This will be a stealth mission so they need to sneak in and make sure if they kill someone they won't get spotted if they get spotted they don't really survive (cb will be heavily armored and high hp for killing someone do /me or stab with a knife) if they get spotted the event will go loud and they have a limited time to retrieve the intel or it is destroyed.

1stAL/17th
Weapons in transit. 1st al will be transporting high valuable weapons
17th has to intercept and steal the weapons.
This will depend if 17th or 1st al get 2 restocks in tanks
This will happen on the train tracks

Swb/jaf
Semper Invicta.
SWB (or JAF) has to defend a VIP ( a scientist who is like the biggest scientist in aerodynamics)on op (waiting for evac who lands on the helipad there) while the other reg has to take the vip for himself (also will evac on the helipad) (this will get a restock of helis) x2 on the big event.

PS. i will go on loa for 2 weeks starting this monday

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ON HOLD

Hello @drako dormus

Dm a SA to unlock your application whenever you are off LOA or you when you feel its good to reopen the application again

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
may i say sorry if for some regimental events are like short i hadnt realy a well planned idea to put rp there so those will be mostly a combat experience. also for my bad english . english isnt my first language

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @drako dormus
Please contact myself or Stryder to set you up within the GM team

Regards