Your in-game name: Drew
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:569993781
Your steam community link:N/A
Date of ban:23/5/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): toxicity
Who banned you: Dr.anderson
Ban length?:3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: well basicly it slipped from my mouth i wasnt even thinking it i was in a call with a friend over in discord and playing and it really just went out and like i didn't even hear it come out it's stupid and i know there is no chanse of me getting unbanned but i am serious and i swear i didn't do it on purpose it was a real mistake that i didn't know until i got pulled into the sit
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: yes i was banned back in november of last year for spaming cheese
Why should you be unbanned: it was a mistake that will NEVER happen again and I SWEAR on everything i have on my mothers name on my life on anything that it was a mistake and it will never happen and i have been playing the server for a long time and it would be just dumb to throw all of that in the toilet and i am really really sorry once again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: well like i said above i have been playing for some time and just doing it again is gonna be the stupidest thing on my part
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cuz i love it and i am sorry

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi, @Drew

From what I can see here you were banned for Severe Toxicity, this is unacceptable and whatever you say or do in-game is fully your own responsibility. Regardless of whether or not you've been playing this server for quite a while you're still expected to follow the server's rules whenever you're playing, or interacting with others in-game.

Due to the above, I'll be locking & moving this thread.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.