Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIZAY

Jan 10, 2021
1. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:202169850

2. In game name:
DRIZAY

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
Had yes.

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
Yes

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?

Estimated 75-100hrs

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

Tell the person to face the wall calmy and ask him to cooperate and not resist. Make sure that he's the suspect we are after and deal with it with professional manners.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
Call in backup via radio and chase the suspect and make sure justice is served. The last we want is the criminal that committed this awful, disgraceful crime to getaway. CGSF makes sure that justice is served for our people.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?

I'll make sure to have hexes ready in the backpack and one in hand. My priority is to make sure that my people go home to their families safe and sound. The last we want is that we have a fallen soldier. I will be communicating with my team as professional as possible and discuss a tactic we will use towards the base we have warranted to raid. Throw hexes and breach the doors, once at the last door we make sure to make a line that is ready for combat as soon we are breaching to throw a flashbang and move into positions to counter the criminals, we always want to make sure to arrest but we have to take into consideration that we want to live another day to see our family, so we will have to use lethal force if so to ensure the criminals get put down and we make the civilgamers streets safe for everyone. After the offenders are either arrested or gunned down we will do a routine check on the base and make sure no one is hiding, we go together and hold angels to ensure the quality of life and minimize the causalities, use lethal force if needed while checking the base for any more offenders.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

We always have to make sure are ready for combat, the civilgamers streets are not always safe with all the criminals, we approach everyone the same, no one gets mistreated. If the person that we suspect of a crime runs away we will tell the guy to face the wall as soon as possible, if the suspect fails to listen to orders we will have to use non-lethal force and taze the person to make sure he gets arrested and doesn't get away. We will always make sure the offender doesn't need to get shot and hope we don't need to use guns.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm: Yes i do
- Polite yet forceful: As always!
- Effective coordination: I know very well how to lead a group to a succesfull raid and make sure they see their familyes for another day. Its my job to keep them alive!
- Excellent marksmanship: I'd say so!
-Great role-play ability: At all times i keep being professional and make sure quality of the RP doesnt break.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 7
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 9
- Excellent Marksmanship: 6
- Role-Play Ability: 10

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied, today you were minging around in OOC and also your long record of warnings and bans. feel free to re-apply in 4 weeks once you start playing seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: DRIZAY
Status
Not open for further replies.