Drk Staff App / DARK RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkplayz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 13, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Not sure, should be Drk
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 20+
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST / GMT
In-game name: Drk
Steam ID:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:509286524
Steam Hex: 11000013cb630f8

Discord ID:
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, Will not be providing the names though just for privacy reasons and that

Head Moderator
Trial-Moderator

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have had numerous Garry's Mod experience on realistic RP / DARK RP Serious RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-7

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I Would love too become a moderator on Civil Gamers, Because I'm here to make sure everyone get's treated the same, and make sure that the reports people make are dealt with correctly. And try to deal with tickets / reports as fast as possible so they can get back too Roleplay Experience. I also want to make sure everyone has the best experience as possible, So people can enjoy the server and not just leave over something small. And also make sure that not all staff members have to dedicate ALL of there time, when there is other active staff on the server aswell.

I would like to also join to make sure that the server is representing the best roleplay it physically can to make sure and assure it's the #1 Best Garrys Mod Server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I can help by making tickets and reports getting faster responses, Because at the minute for a response on a Report OR Ticket you can get waiting for quite a while, And that is something I'd be able to change, I am also patient so won't rush tickets as much as a lot of people do. I also think you should pick me other over people, Because of how much time I have dedicated to Garrys Mod, (1000+ Hours) Most of it was playing Old Civil City, I have been a member for 2 years

--

Thanks!

Drk

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @drkplayz,

I will be giving you a neutral for the following reasons;

- Haven't seen you that much in-game (never got to interact with you)
- Haven't seen you on teamspeak3

I can't really give you a proper verdict as i don't even know you at all.

Good luck on your application.

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @drkplayz , I'm going to give you a:

+/- Neutral

+ A good application.
+ Lack of warnings showcases at least a certain level of rule knowledge.
+ A wide array of past experience is always good to see.
+/- I haven't seen you in-game at all.
+/- I haven't seen you in teamspeak at all.
+/- The age is a bit on the low side, so I'd be interested in seeing you make yourself more known to the community to show you are a mature individual.

I haven't interacted or seen you at all, which makes it difficult for me to pass a judgement on you. I'd suggest making yourself more acquainted with the community - do PM me if you see me in-game tho! Good luck!

lewis9845

Jul 24, 2022
+Very descriptive and a lot of big words
+Trust worthy person seen round the server
+Has been with the community for a long time

@drkplayz
(y)

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
I have interacted with you minimally, but every interaction I have had has been negative, and indicative of your lack of maturity. You've also received a warning today for LTARP, which further implies that you are not currently suitable to be a staff member.

Best of luck.

drkplayz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 13, 2021
-Support
I have interacted with you minimally, but every interaction I have had has been negative, and indicative of your lack of maturity. You've also received a warning today for LTARP, which further implies that you are not currently suitable to be a staff member.

Best of luck.
I do have too say, that LTARP Warning I did explain. Reason being: my game was lagging, my pc froze so I had to relog. it's been happening a lot

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @drkplayz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You have been given penalties recently, this is drawn very negatively on your application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.