Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Your teamspeak name: Duckie

Date of ban (if known): 28th November 2021

Reason for ban (if known): Rudeness

Who banned you?: Cloak

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: Only by SA+ for joke reasons such as “welsh”

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):

I will start by formally apologising to all those involved, cloak, hydro, vents, Bogdan, beans and Falcon. The behaviour I exhibited on the day I was banned is not my normal character and is far below the high standards I usually hold myself to. I understand what I did falls far below the standard of what is expected not only of a staff member but as well as a community member. I understand that my actions could of bought a negative reputation to the network leadership as well as server leadership and it will never happen again. I truly regret my actions in and will strive to make sure they never happen again.

The reason I wish to be unbanned is that I do enjoy this community and I would love to continue RPing within the community. I understand this is still possible without TS but it is much easier with TS to aid in events and day to day activities.

As I know my behaviour and standards fall below what is expected of staff and NHC, I will not be appealing these demotions until I believe I have earnt the trust and respect of the community and network leadership, as this could be never I full accept my actions and will strive to become better.

I will respect all decisions made by all staff members about this appeal and will accept any decision that will happen. I do truly apologise to all involved and hope they can forgive me and allow me back into the community.

Kind regards
Duckie

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Duckie,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

This ban was issued in response to the situation following your demotion, and its purpose was to give you time to cool off so that no hasty and irreversible decisions were made. I am more than satisfied that your ban should be lifted in this instance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.