DupeJosh's CGSF Application

DupeJosh

DarkRP Staff
Donator
Jul 7, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460334919 / 76561198880935567

2. In game name: DupeJosh

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): Nope

4. Do you have a mic? Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. Yes

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? Over 1000+

7. How would you deal with a suspect who was failing to cooperate with officers? Firstly warn them that it is a crime to not cooperate with officers. If they carry on I would have to detain them for the meantime. If this then escalated to an arrest I would explain the reason for the arrest and then arrest them.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? Firstly I would see if it is possible to revive the officer. If not I would attempt to find the suspect and arrest him however if this is not possible I would neutralise the threat.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? Firstly, I would assess the situation and the building we were raiding I would then assign roles to people e.g. breacher, and support after this I would make sure everyone is clear on the plan and then breach reducing risks as much as possible.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signalled by the police is a crime). Depending on the reason I was talking to him would depend on the reason on if I would chase. If I was talking to him about the rules of the border then there is no reason for me to give chase however if I had a reason to arrest the suspect I would chase them down and when possible tase them as to place them into handcuffs. In turn, I would explain the reason for the arrest and then arrest them

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
- Polite yet forceful
- Effective coordination
- Excellent marksmanship
-Great role-play ability
Yes
Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 9
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 7
- Role-Play Ability: 9

(1)MxShift

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 26, 2021
-Neutral
-Seen ingame
-not seen on ts3(gov channels)
-hasnt stood out to me yet
-not sure about raid capability and combat

When ur on ts3 ask to be moved in cgsf channel when patrolling, and when raiding try and show ur raiding tactic's and combat capability

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
-Neutral/+Support
-Seen in game
-seen on ts3(gov channels)
-has stood out to me
-have seen him raid and combat is decent

Last edited:

Galaxy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 31, 2020
-Neutral
-Seen ingame
-seen on ts3(gov channels)

-hasnt stood out to me yet
-have not seen raid capability and combat

Last edited:

MrPuffy

Aug 29, 2023
+support
-seen ingam
-seen in ts3
-pvp skills are good
-dk about the raiding tho

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Application Denied

Hi @DupeJosh,

Thanks for taking the time to make a CGSF application.

We have decided to deny your application due to the lack of activity as PD and performance has not met the CGSF standards

You may contact me on Discord or Teamspeak if you'd like to discuss this verdict. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks