DupeJosh's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DupeJosh

DarkRP Staff
Donator
Jul 7, 2021
Original Steam login name (your account's first ever name): “DupeJosh” I believe
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 20h 20mins
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
In-game name: DupeJosh
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:460334919 / 76561198880935567
Discord ID: 527553270063824896
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
  • No however my first application was for CC staff and the channels are locked so I can’t access the application to link it.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  • No, I have not
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  • Yes, I was a member of the staff team in Civil City being promoted to the rank of SrMod. Additionally, I have held staff positions in unturned RP servers as well as FiveM.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • Yes, I have always preferred serious roleplay as it meant there was more variety of RP to be done. I have been playing within the Civil Network for many years and will stick with them for a long while.
How many hours can you be on every day?:
  • 5+ hours a day. This is due to college however on the days I am not at college, I attend 3 days a week, I will be on pretty much all day. Additionally, on the weekends I work and therefore will be limited to 5+ hours a day.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
  • I wish to become a moderator to help out. I understand there are a lot of applications that come through that say they want to help better the server however my prior knowledge of old members and way of speaking to new members will assure a long-term life of DRP. With my experience, I have always preferred being able to lend a helping hand and therefore I am applying for moderator. I feel as though I can assist many generations of players to come and in turn, help Dark RP grow as a whole
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
  • Firstly, my experience within the Civil Network will be a big help within the server. Additionally, due to my experiences in real life, I have gained knowledge of dealing with rude people and will not get angry and shout back etc. Instead, I will handle each sit in a calm manner and make sure my authority is clear. I’ll help any other staff members who need it and help members who are in need of assistance. Overall, I am excellent at teamworking, following direction and helping others and this is why I would be a great addition to the team

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @DupeJosh , I'm going to give you:

+ Support

+ Good Application.
+ Active In-Game.
+ Active in TeamSpeak.
+ Good rule knowledge and isn't afraid to query if you're unsure.
+ Prior Staff Experience.
+ Friendly and Approachable.

Great to see you've finally made the app! Given your past experience as staff on CC, as to which I worked with you, I think you'd make a good fit for the team. We're always looking for some good additions to the team and I'd think you'd make one. Best of luck!

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support

I've seen you on a few times and you have always been respectful and seem to have good rule knowledge, though your playtime is lacking slightly. Best of luck!

MrPuffy

Aug 29, 2023
+support

+Really active
+good to have a laugh with but can get serious when needed
+Former staff experience

:)(y)

cloop

Aug 16, 2023
+SUPPORT!

+Active with a capital A
+0 Warnings is great as previously stated
+Very active on TS (in TS with him as I type this out)
+AUTISTIC Very nice person and fun to be around.

I believe you could have a positive impact on the staff team, I have had many experiences with you and you're a great person to play with. Hope you get accepted big fella.

(1)MxShift

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 26, 2021
+support
-Rule knowledge is good
-seen ingame & Ts3
-havent had any negative encounters with u
-Previous staff experience

U seem like a good guy to have around, so hopefully u get accepted into the staff team and make a positive impact

Mr Scooby

Apr 13, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @DupeJosh ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.