Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51562722
Discord name: .kore
For how long have you played on CG SCP: https://gyazo.com/6518e1c525fc3e14bd21a5f77738b082
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): "Dusk"
Civilian name: Kore
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 143

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held GOC MAJ
Held CI-A
Held E-11 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I think a few for AFK and a two or three for NLR a while back

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Two Weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I would like for a chance to hold more responsibility and possibly advance further into the Facility, possibly A1 or O1. I really enjoy personal security and facility upkeep on a person to person basis.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I've had C5 clearance in the past as well as a hold a senior commanding officer position, so I do not shy away from responsibility and accountability.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Not that many, I usually had my command team write up the documents for me, I speak better than I write. However I can write up documents if needed.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
They're basically the liaison between the 'NCO's' and CO's of DEA. They act in certain situations as seniors however in most other cases they are treated as regular members. Most external, individual RP elements are tied to Special Agent whereas large scale diplomatic elements are department managers and directors.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[REDACTED] "Dusk", born on [REDACTED], grew up in a militant family of 6 outside of the city Chippewa. "Dusk" was trained from a young age to be ready for his military career just like his father was. "Dusk" excelled in long range identification, long range suppression, short range ballistics, CQC training and covert movement and positioning. All abilities served "Dusk" well for his position in the military which quickly shot him up the ladder for a senior NCO position. "Dusk" was later introduced to Site 65 through the company Major who required the assistance of someone with expert knowledge on covert operations and nearby groups of interest.​

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Denied

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs we have come to the conclusion that you are not currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. if you have any questions message me on discord .monkey​

Thank you for applying. Feel free to reapply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.