Denied E-11 Type-Blue (Please read suggestion first)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
- The purpose of this suggestion is for E-11 to get a type-blue for a fair chance against TGs, TB within HCZ and CCs, And 8837

-The E-11 Type Blue will have the basic operative loadout and will be rank locked to CSG
-The E-11 Type Blue will have the reality bending swep with the same power as other type blues
-The Sweep will remove the Head pop, Materialize, Incinerate and Fire Ability.
-Inversion will be limited to 250 health (So the type blue can not get head popped)
- One new ability will allow the E-11 TB to have a temporary Hume field around him which allows the TB and other personnel to be protected from and reality bending effects
-Will still have the bullet freeze ability
- Another ability will allow the E-11 TB to give 25 health to other personnel (1HP-1POINT OF ENGERY)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes this has been suggested many times before however I propose a different idea

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Gives E-11 a something against TG and 8837 (Reality Anchors Kind of Suck)
-Gives E-11 something to fight CI holding choke points in SCP-CCs

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Dev Time
-Nerfs CI

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel this needs to be accepted because recently (On the US server at least) CI always aim for HCZ to breach SCPs or to get 008 syringes and they always end up winning due to them simply putting a TB and jug on a chokepoint which is extremely op for CI and it is also hard to detect them to because of the other dimension. As for TG/8837 I feel that the reality anchors are quite useless considering they are stationary and it only gets worse when TG is teaming with another reality bender such as 8837 or the other TG and ERT usually ends up getting called if that happens

May 22, 2022
> TGs breach (90% of the code black breaches, which are where special E-11 jobs are necessary to try and contain it)
> Flag E-11 type-blue
> Grab Scrantons to fight TG
> Kill yourself

- support

also I don't think I have to explain how rushing 035 /7722 / 912 with bullet freeze would be genuinely one of the most infuriating things to fight against.
its not like type greens, 8837, CI TB, Dclass TB was infuriating to fight against 💀

Sep 22, 2023
hmm

ok, hear me out on this
+Support
reminds me a lot of my prior suggestion for a surface TB and has one of the same benefits:
  • the version of the reality bending SWEP this job gets would definitely have to be a watered-down version, for both balance's sake (it stands to reason that even though this is a combative change, giving F a bit more firepower when it comes to reality bending-based combat interactions, would make combat scenarios end quicker) and also the whole 'trying to sell people on reality bending' thing i raise in that suggestion as a way to drive more VIP sales (although for that reason, it would need to not be behind a VIP rank, E-11 whitelist and rank is definitely a good enough barrier for entry for this, especially since 22415 kind of already fulfils this purpose a little bit and is only just an app-based SCP (and obv, D-Class TB does too, but the barrier for entry is way higher))
however, maybe call it a thaumatologist/thaumaturge instead of a type blue (type blue is not only a hostile-aligned designation (i.e. the hostile TBs, inc. CI & D-Class), but iirc it is also GOC terminology, which kind of doesn't make sense for F to be naming their units as such, so the name makes no lore sense)
Foundation lifted the Type Blue and Green terminology from GOC in lore

• Wow
Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Suggestion Denied

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We are currently brainstorming and actively developing ideas to close the gap between Foundation and Reality benders for fairer gameplay but we believe that adding an E-11 Type Blue would not be a fair counter to CI or SCPs.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Sad
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.