E. Researcher application UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:433709973
Discord name: Tac.Hawk#0598
For how long have you played on CG SCP: If i remember right I started playing Civil Gamers back at 2021 or like 5-6 months before, I left the community for months and returned.
In what country are you located?: Turkey.
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): William Alexander 'Hawk'
Civilian name: William Smith
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yep.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Former CI and MTF Nu-7. Now I am holding E-11 whitelist.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope. I dont remember. But I got 2-3 warnings back at 2021.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying for Executive Researcher because I want to promote and work for the foundation in a better position so I can benefit the Foundation more. I am well dedicated for giving time to grade lower-class researchers tests and conduct test on high level dangerous SCPs. It is the time to make my dreams true and I am going to be a good fit for this position.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-Well, I have the one of creative minds that can come up with unique and different test ideas and give alot of time to grade documents or even make proper and excellent documents, so I think I should be given a chance to prove myself while I am still working as a researcher on site.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have currently no graded documents but I've made an SCP-173 document back at 2021 which was excellent. Documenting tests are the one of important things to be done after the test because if there is no test the test would be blank and nobody would know any information gained by the test. What makes a document is it should be written properly, with correct punctuation and grammar.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Responsibilites of an Executive Researcher is to grade testing documenents by lower class Researchers and conduct constant lecture halls for lower researchers to help them learn more about Research and how to make proper Testing/SCP documents after a test is done. They also assist the Director of the Research and when they are not on the site, its their responsibility to supervise all Research personnel.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in 1978, America. George born in a small town with a family with cash problems, George had a good childhood but during his middle school days he had problems with his grade as he was a troublemaker and interested in games more rather than studying for his exams and homeworks. George barely made it out in middle school but once he reached to High school, he got interested in becoming a Researcher because he seen how unique the job is and he started making research on Internet about Medical and Research. He eventually learn few research methods and ways so he began making himself a very very small laboratory in his room, his Family is concered about him but still his family let them do whatever George wanted to do, he eventually learned alot of things about Research and keep conducting small tests in his small room that he instated a small Lab before. He finished his high school and his grades are going very well and eventually he signed for Science/Research class in University and once he got graded he began working in Military research Labs. He was doing very well with a good salary so he got motivated more and started doing more things for the U.S Miliatry. One day a person revived his past and got aware of what he is doing and an Field Agent working for the foundation offered him a offer. A guy within shadows said. "I can make your life easier if you want to work for us." George is a little bit concerned about who are they but he realized its the best time of his life and accepted to offer. After a seconds someone in the back injected a syringe on his back and George blacked out. Once he woke up he realized he is in a huge dorm with other people in Research uniform. Someone walked up to George and told him about the place and said he is going to take a training. George got happy and motivated alot so once he completed his trainings he began working for the foundation and analyzing and conducting research on those weird creatures. He is happy for his position and dedicated to work for the Foundation now..

Last edited:

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 24, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Hawk,

Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application.

Unfortunately, we are denying this application due to already having a large amount of executives and thus we are prioritising the most active applicants.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.