Denied Eastern Resistance IED Drone

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Give eastern resistance leader an IED Drone in their inventory. For the ones who don't know an IED drone is this which can be deployed and
Drones-armes-la-propagation-des-EEI-volants-de-qualite-commerciale-8370680..jpg
commanded with a mini controller. This drone can be used on infantry killing small crouds in houses and does low damage to armored veichles (Cannot be used on helis)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
New mechanic
More reasons for player to buy War Criminal
Gives Eastern Resistance that touch of actual resistance as they should not have military equipement but a limited one

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People driving it in bases but staff can easily stop that

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it's a new mechanic that gives new tactics to Eastern Resistance rather than RPG lol shoot eheh funny

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

m0ka

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 6, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Give eastern resistance leader an IED Drone in their inventory. For the ones who don't know an IED drone is this which can be deployed and
Drones-armes-la-propagation-des-EEI-volants-de-qualite-commerciale-8370680..jpg
commanded with a mini controller. This drone can be used on infantry killing small crouds in houses and does low damage to armored veichles (Cannot be used on helis)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
New mechanic
More reasons for player to buy War Criminal
Gives Eastern Resistance that touch of actual resistance as they should not have military equipement but a limited one

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People driving it in bases but staff can easily stop that

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it's a new mechanic that gives new tactics to Eastern Resistance rather than RPG lol shoot eheh funny
mod { https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=429126576

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
-Support
I could see this highly abused ,It isn't worth the trouble it would cause.

PianoDog

Aug 13, 2022
+Support

I love the idea but the real problem is how to balance it as it will be decimating to infantry with 0 to con's giving that one guy with a phone can kill 5 people closed up, but if its really fucking loud and can be taken down by a couple shots i can see it being balance in a way.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+Support

I love the idea but the real problem is how to balance it as it will be decimating to infantry with 0 to con's giving that one guy with a phone can kill 5 people closed up, but if its really fucking loud and can be taken down by a couple shots i can see it being balance in a way.
I mean to activate an IED you need a trigger that in most cases is a phone call the phone would be loud before it blows up and people would be able to evacuate

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi MazuzaM, Your suggestion has been denied. We feel this adds too much power to ER which is already a very popular faction and would lead to a lot of imbalance. For this reason the suggestion has been denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.