List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-GSD-CPT [HELD]
-E11-LCPL [HELD]
-NU7-LCPL [HELD]
-SCP-096 [HOLDING]
-CI-ALPHA [HELD]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-ALL HAVE EXPIRED

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-One example of why I am applying for Executive Researcher is because I would love to assist within the Research department
by helping lower clearance level Researcher with tests and by grading there documents and mostly showing them how to lean
for a excellent document giving them a higher chance for this role in the future.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-One reason why I am suitable for this role position is because I'm mature, very friendly, active and good with documents
Mostly if I see a cl1/cl2 struggling with a test or document I would help them to make sure they understand how to format a document or
how to conduct a test.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
2 excellent documents
To make a document excellent you need very good grammar with barely any mistakes
you also need a abundance of detail and information about the document that you have wrote.
another way to make a document excellent is to format it and make it look neat and tidy so its
representable for the executive/DPT of Research to read it.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-grade/guide documents to excellent
- Create high level documents for testing
- assist and help lower level researcher as well as peers/tests
-interview scp's if needed for documents

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Computer Boot up...
Please enter username & password
username: Edward Olive
Password: ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Attempt:
Successful...
Welcome Edward...
DATE-[7/5/##]
TIME-17:34:19

FILE-[REDACTED] opening
SCP-[Reacted] Test.
send to [redacted cl4+] Y/N
Enters Y
[Redacted] "we will be with you shortly please wait while we gather this information about this test that is about to be conducted".
UNKNOWN INCOMING CALL...

[REDACTED] Greetings EDWARD we have just read through the email about you conducting a test on SCP-[REDACTED] we would like to know if you have the necessary equipment and information about this SCP for it to be completed perfectly without any casualty's.

[EDWARD] Yes all the equipment and info is acquired and ready I have wrote several pages of information explaining how this test is going to be conducted and preformed.

[REDACTED] Good... We have a scheduled time for this test, we have all agreed with this to happen at 19:30pm tonight. But tell me how will this be conducted? and how many combative' s do you need at site-[##] for this test? cause if we dont bring enough this could cause mayhem if things dont go to plan.

[EDWARD] Well I had thought of this but I couldn't figure how much we would need as I have only conducted this test on SCP-[REDACTED] once. The last time We had acquired approximately 25 combative' s with each one carrying nerve gas and bio hazmat suits which did end with a successful test with everyone going home.

[REDACTED] uhm... I shall see what I can do for you so 25 combative' s with BIOHAZMAT suits and nerve gas?

[EDWARD] Yes sir... however it will be expensive due to a lack of nerve gas so we might have to order some to the site, but we are pretty much fine with hazmat suits as we have 10 crates full of them on floor 2 that we can obtain.

[REDACTED] Ok That's fine then I will see you soon Edward stay safe for the time being, I am looking forward for this test so DONT BE LATE and try and make it successful. secure contain protect.

CALL ENDS.....
Number blocks.
logs off computer and shuts down..

OIP.owjkQFl_IYbdt_hdqm7CYAHaGm

Last edited:

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Leadership.

Hello, @Edward/bravestone

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.