-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-NU7-LCPL-HELD
-E11-LCPL
-GSD CPT-HELD
CI-Alpha-HELD

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-none of what I can remember

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-one reason I would like to apply for GSD-CPT is because lately as a agent or researcher I have seen a enormous amount of gsd cadets and officers not following protocol by not arresting Dclass as they walk out from catwalk or airlock and letting escape also I have seen gsd sometimes open airlock just to shoot at random Dclass for fun.
-another reason why I'm applying for this special role is because since I had been removed from cpt for a lack of activity I haven't seen as much GSD-Captains giving out orders or in not showing up at D-block at all when a c2 appears as they sit in their office asleep.
this is why I should be cpt is because I will give GSD a jumpstart again and make it entertaining once again

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I used to be a cpt before I went inactive for a while
-very friendly
-mature
-good at docs
-helpful
-active

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Maintain control over d-block
-rrt/hw tryouts
-conduct Dblock sweeps
-be chiefs left hand assistance
-write docs
-give commands to rrt personals to sweep hcz/lcz
-deal with c2 sometimes c5

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Edward Olive was a keen man curious of everything, working as a janitor during his stay at site-##
he met loads of friends and experienced lots with GSD. His only goal was to be a GSD-CPT.
As he worked for several years day after day cleaning up blood and guts from dangerous scp's
he finally gave up with his job. sadly he felt that he had enough with life having to deal with human remains
every single day for the past 6 years. Edward felt suicidal he had already planned his death by walking
into one of the most dangerous scp's chamber [scp-173] as 173 is know to snap a personals neck
in a blink of a eye he knew this would only take a second lucky the chief of security spotted
his attentions to end his life, but he wouldn't stand for that as GSD needed more Captains
Edward was offered the job. Suddenly Edwards suicidal thoughts began to vanish as he
couldn't contain his excitement he gladly accept this offer and worked the next 20 years of his life
as a GSD Captain. This Was The Life He Had Dreamed Of.

Last edited:

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

Application On-Hold

Hello, @Edward/bravestone

This application has been put on hold by Site Administration due to the current Chief of Security being on Administrative leave from Site 65.

For more information, please contact Site Administration.

Kind Regards,
@McFlurry

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Edward/bravestone

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.