Discord name: HardRedemption#6808
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since the first day of beta
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Thomas Eichorst
Civilian name: Thommy Eichorst
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have been whitelisted to SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I have not
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
Because I think I can bring some structure and knowledge to the security regiment of the foundation.
I've been trying it as an officer, but without result; I'd like to school fellow security personnel in handling d-class and other threats. This, through ways like excersise and mandatory training. During my time as an officer I have been able to create a structured fireline to keep SCP's away from d-block and have been able to defend it multiple times with succes. I'd also like to make sure that both security personnel AND d-class are having a fun time playing. Lots of times I see great RP situations getting ruined by the unethical actions of a security cadet and sometimes even an officer. This is a shame and a problem, but a problem I see as a fixable one.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am a hard but reasonable man. One that will make the hard decisions such as demoting the lower ranks of security if necessary, but is also willing to except apology and give a punishment such as extra mandatory training. I like to involve everyone in making the security guards as good as possible, so that everyone feels that they are being taken seriously.
Extra info on leadership: I have been a CO of a german WW2 battallion too, which I have trained and organised.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
As the EXO of the CoS, the security captain is responsible for dealing with the following: dealing with infractions of the lower ranked security personnel - Organising defense lines at d-block or any location required - make sure all personnel is following the ethical guidelines - training security personnel.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After serving 3 tours in a dutch special operations unit, Thomas Eichorst retired from active service as he got hurt in an IED attack on his convoy.
He was living a good and stable life after he retired from service but went on to work as an police officer, who eventually got recruited into the DSI, ocassionally helping out friends and old service buddies. Until at one day, he came into contact with the foundation. It was a nice and quiet day at the training facility, where Eichorst and his team were training like any other regular day. They sent out the first platoon of DSI members to go inside the facility and hide as the enemies.
It was not long after the DSI members went in, that there was gunfire and terrified screams coming out of the facility. Eichorst and the rest of his team rushed in, only to find the remains of the team members that went inside and smell rotten flesh. Out of the darkness you could hear roars. Next thing he knows, a lizard like creature begins charging Eichorst and his team, the facility is flooded with terrified screams and gunshots from heavy machine guns. Next thing he knows, his vision goes black. Eichorst wakes up inside a bright white hospital room, guarded by 2 security guards with weird emblems on their clothing that he has never seen before. A man in a suit approached Eichorst and asked how he was doing. Eichorst wondered what hospital he was and especially where the rest of his team was. Eichorst was told that he was the only one who survived the attack and that he was in a special facility, of which the location could not be told. The man in the suit also told him that his combat skills have been noticed by foundation personnel on the ground, and therefore wanted to offer him a job in the ranks of the foundation security. Eichorst accepted the job and has been working as security ever since.

Eichorst is a social man, one that likes to get to know his fellow guards, yet, he will not hesitate to make sure that all ethical rules are being followed, and report his fellow security guards if they break any ethical laws, all for the greater good. He will do everything within his powers to reach his set goals.

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.