Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Name: Elijah "Xarinus" Kamski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225975605

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK

Level of appeal (2 or 3): Its level 2 appeal.

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes, i have carried out a level 1 appeal. After i was able to disprove "main" reason that i was demoted ( which was because i disobeyed ambassadors' orders) he then proceeded to say that i was acting inprofessional. This is the second time that grong changed his reason... (first time he told me that i was getting kicked for having 3 complains on me with no evidence from IA ambassadors and a director)
@Grong - Discord 02.12.2023 13_25_42.png
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:
MTF A-1 COM Damascus on discord

Rank demoted from: Alpha - 1 SPC

Who demoted you?: MTF A-1 COM Damascus

Date of demotion?: 1.12.2023

What is the case against you?: There were 3 complains against my name all of them were from the internal affairs with no evidence.

Is this true?: No, this is completely false.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I have been demoted from E-11 a year ago, but i have never bothered to make an appeal.

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A

What is your side of the story?:

I have been in medbay where i met ambassador named Calvin, he asked me why 912 was in medbay and tried to give an order to 912. Since 912 only takes orders from combats he turned to me (who gave him the last order which were "protect the consultants"). Calvin was asking why 912 was there in medbay instead of block D. After i told him that it was staffed properly and there was a code 1 which he ignored. Consultant Kayla stepped in and told Calvin to leave medical bay. Then he attempted to order me to leave as well so he can keep arguing, but as i already had a orders from overseer assistant Callum Keller i refused to move then he proceeded to file a complain against me where he claimed that i ordered 912 to kill anyone who comes close to the consultants.

In A-1 i have not acted improfessional other when i was alone, in teamspeak. When i asked grong about this he and i quote told me" For a start the over the top torture is just ridiculous" which i never even did in the first place.. there is no evidence supporting that.

Then he said that "Well another would be going to me, wrath, and -1 over the complaint which was just way over the top" This was because i have not gotten any information on the complains that were directly at me, i attempted to ask -1 since i already asked my COs if they have any information and they told me that indeed they didn't have any.

Another reason to my unprofessionalism was allegedly that i have informed Wrath (the one CO who had the complains) that i had some evidence that prove my innocence. I don't know why was this brough up when i asked why was in improfessional, since i was just trying to inform him as a form of formality, since he was inactive for 4 days and had no idea what was going on.

I don't belive that i have been removed fairly.. i was never told to stop doing a certain thing. I was told quite a opposite when i got promoted from PVT > SPC. That basically told me that i have been doing everything right whithin the regiment.. if i was told otherwise i would place more effort into being more professional..

PS: The fact that grong changed his reasoning 3 times when saying why i was getting kicked is kinda concerning..

also please note that english is not my first language so i without a doubt made some grammar errors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
Hello Elijah, thank you for making your appeal and I will give you my side of the story.
I have been in medbay where i met ambassador named Calvin, he asked me why 912 was in medbay and tried to give an order to 912. Since 912 only takes orders from combats he turned to me (who gave him the last order which were "protect the consultants"). Calvin was asking why 912 was there in medbay instead of block D. After i told him that it was staffed properly and there was a code 1 which he ignored. Consultant Kayla stepped in and told Calvin to leave medical bay. Then he attempted to order me to leave as well so he can keep arguing, but as i already had a orders from overseer assistant Callum Keller i refused to move then he proceeded to file a complain against me where he claimed that i ordered 912 to kill anyone who comes close to the consultants.
As stated in DMs if it has been proven that the ambassador lied about this situation in the complaint I am willing void that whole situation.
In A-1 i have not acted improfessional other when i was alone, in teamspeak. When i asked grong about this he and i quote told me" For a start the over the top torture is just ridiculous" which i never even did in the first place.. there is no evidence supporting that.
Not only did you go over the top with torture while in A-1, I personally also watched you kidnap an Officer for simply weapon checking you which is something that negatively affects other peoples opinions of the regiment and experience on the server. Out with this the Other COs had said to me they had seen you being unprofessional in your day to day duties which is not something that we want within the regiment, I am inclined to believe the rest of the CO team even without evidence over just yourself. I would like to also mention that in DMs that you openly admitted that you felt the reasons for your removal were valid and only asked for some more feedback "I believe that you reasoning is valid, i would just like a bit more info since you only said that i have done over the top torture which i would disagree with that"
Another reason to my unprofessionalism was allegedly that i have informed Wrath (the one CO who had the complains) that i had some evidence that prove my innocence. I don't know why was this brough up when i asked why was in improfessional, since i was just trying to inform him as a form of formality, since he was inactive for 4 days and had no idea what was going on.
Again, you explained this to me in DMs and I am fine with ignoring it however you should not have done this, I was told that you had been pestering and hounding members of the CO team and the council which is not on.
I don't belive that i have been removed fairly.. i was never told to stop doing a certain thing. I was told quite a opposite when i got promoted from PVT > SPC. That basically told me that i have been doing everything right whithin the regiment.. if i was told otherwise i would place more effort into being more professional..
You were given feedback by LT Stinger where one of the things you were told to improve your professionalism among other things, as said when we spoke in teamspeak you did not take this as feedback but general advice which at the end of the day was your choice, we can't make you act on things so you were indeed told otherwise and that you needed to improve you professionalism so what you have said is categorically untrue.

You mentioned that being promoted from PVT>SPC made you feel like you were doing well however when you first joined A-1 you get told that from PVT>LCPL is your trial period which you naturally progress through anyway whilst in the regiment. At the end of the day the CO team as a whole reserves the right to fail you on your trial period should we feel that you are not the best fit for the regiment at the time of removal.
PS: The fact that grong changed his reasoning 3 times when saying why i was getting kicked is kinda concerning..
I did not change the reason for removal at all I said that the Medbay incident was a contributing factor however I told you multiple times that the main reason for your removal was due to unprofessionalism which anyone in the teamspeak channel can vouch for. I did state "The main issue in this situation is that you did not listen to the ambassador" which you took to mean your entire removal, this was not the case and I quickly cleared it up in DMs so I'm not sure why it's an issue now?

I stated 3+ times in DMs that the incident in medbay was not the main reason you were removed however you seemed to fixate on this issue.

I will try and have the rest of the CO team respond to this as your removal was based on a unanimous vote.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Hello grong! Thank you for responding to my appeal, let me get into this right now!
Not only did you go over the top with torture while in A-1, I personally also watched you kidnap an Officer for simply weapon checking you which is something that negatively affects other peoples opinions of the regiment and experience on the server. Out with this the Other COs had said to me they had seen you being unprofessional in your day to day duties which is not something that we want within the regiment, I am inclined to believe the rest of the CO team even without evidence over just yourself. I would like to also mention that in DMs that you openly admitted that you felt the reasons for your removal were valid and only asked for some more feedback "I believe that you reasoning is valid, i would just like a bit more info since you only said that i have done over the top torture which i would disagree with that"
Yes, at the time i believed that the reasoning was valid, but as i have been looking into this i started slowly disagreeing with myself. I also believe that AOS order was given by IA when i was arresting that officer as he was weapon checking multiple people not just me. So i took him into LCZ electrical and TOLD HIM what he did wrong and then he was let go, i didn't torture him. He understood my reasoning and left electrical.
I did not change the reason for removal at all I said that the Medbay incident was a contributing factor however I told you multiple times that the main reason for your removal was due to unprofessionalism which anyone in the teamspeak channel can vouch for. I did state "The main issue in this situation is that you did not listen to the ambassador" which you took to mean your entire removal, this was not the case and I quickly cleared it up in DMs so I'm not sure why it's an issue now?
It definetly felt like you have changed the reason as when i was in TS with you. You told me that it was the complains. When i told you that i have proof of my innocence you added "and unprofessionalism" if the complains weren't the main reason i was removed then why mention them first? It makes it more confusing. Then you said that the problem was that i disobeyed ambassador's orders and then unprofessionalism.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
OS order was given by IA when i was arresting that officer as he was weapon checking multiple people not just me. So i took him into LCZ electrical and TOLD HIM what he did wrong and then he was let go, i didn't torture him.
You should have taken him to interrogation in that case then, taking him to electrical is a breach of our protocol as if IA needs him them we give them to IA.
It definetly felt like you have changed the reason as when i was in TS with you. You told me that it was the complains. When i told you that i have proof of my innocence you added "and unprofessionalism" if the complains weren't the main reason i was removed then why mention them first? It makes it more confusing. Then you said that the problem was that i disobeyed ambassador's orders and then unprofessionalism.
Stating that I "added" unprofessionalism is a lie and you know it I gave you that reasoning when I first removed you as you yourself stated that you hadn't been told about this to which LT Stinger told you he had. My main issue with the whole situation was that you subverted the Chain of Command and as that situation was the one that you fixated on the most I went into the most detail about it, I informed you multiple times in DMs that the main reason for your removal was unprofessionalism and I don't see why you continue to say that I changed it despite the fact that I can provide evidence of me saying multiple times that the issue with ambassadors was not the main reason for your removal.

'Scorpion' | 'Hitman'

Dec 28, 2022
North Sentinel Island
Hello Elijah. I can agree with what Grong has been saying as there were multiple cases of you being unprofessional in public affecting the image of Alpha-1. This is unacceptable and was voted on by the whole CO team as a unanimous decision to remove you from the regiment.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Stating that I "added" unprofessionalism is a lie and you know it I gave you that reasoning when I first removed you as you yourself stated that you hadn't been told about this to which LT Stinger told you he had. My main issue with the whole situation was that you subverted the Chain of Command and as that situation was the one that you fixated on the most I went into the most detail about it, I informed you multiple times in DMs that the main reason for your removal was unprofessionalism and I don't see why you continue to say that I changed it despite the fact that I can provide evidence of me saying multiple times that the issue with ambassadors was not the main reason for your removal.
Well how can you explain this... @Grong - Discord 02.12.2023 13_25_42.png
It seemed like you added that i was being unprofessional after i was able to provide you with evidence that supported otherwise.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Hello Elijah. I can agree with what Grong has been saying as there were multiple cases of you being unprofessional in public affecting the image of Alpha-1. This is unacceptable and was voted on by the whole CO team as a unanimous decision to remove you from the regiment.
My only question is then, why then would wrath tell me that i did a good job, i am looking foward to imrprove generally on my profesionalism but no one told me "hey man, you are being a bit too unprofessional.. can you make sure it won't happen again?" I would absolutely change my gameplay after someone would say that and yet i have not been "slapped" on the wrist for this, i was straight removed which i find kinda unfair :<

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
It seemed like you added that i was being unprofessional after i was able to provide you with evidence that supported otherwise.
Your taking that screenshot out of context which I also explained in my original message.
I did state "The main issue in this situation is that you did not listen to the ambassador" which you took to mean your entire removal, this was not the case and I quickly cleared it up in DMs so I'm not sure why it's an issue now?
As mentioned in the above message I was referring to the issue in medbay which I am willing to ignore which I also mentioned in my previous message

(SS of me clearing this up)
Out of context SS.png
For a bit more context you said that the main reason for your removal was because of the issue with the ambassador which I then responded saying that I was only referring to that issue not your removal as a whole.

Please don't take these messages out of context again it will not help the people who are deciding on your appeal come to an accurate decision.

Last edited:

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Your taking that screenshot out of context which I also explained in my original message.

As mentioned in the above message I was referring to the issue in medbay which I am willing to ignore which I also mentioned in my previous message
Like i said, if it was the main issue and i was able to prove that i did not infact break his orders... then why didn't i get a strike or a warning for my unprofessional behaviour?

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
Like i said, if it was the main issue and i was able to prove that i did not infact break his orders... then why didn't i get a strike or a warning for my unprofessional behaviour?
You were told by LT Stinger that you needed to improve your professionalism as I mentioned in my first message and this was told to you A) When he actually told you and B) When we were talking in Teamspeak about you removal at first.

And as I have also said the complaints made by IA were not the main reason for your removal as I stated multiple times in DMs which I will show here:

Not main reason 1.pngNot main reason 2.png
Second screenshot is again referring to the complaints

You are also told that a strike while on your trial period usually results in a removal, this would have resulted in a strike in usual circumstances but you were infact on a trial basis at the time.

Last edited:

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
You were told by LT Stinger that you needed to improve your professionalism as I mentioned in my first message and this was told to you A) When he actually told you and B) When we were talking in Teamspeak about you removal at first.
I don't recall LT stinger talking about this, might be just me but i truhly don't. And i apologise for that. I still think i should recieve a strike instead of the discharge tho..

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
I don't recall LT stinger talking about this, might be just me but i truhly don't. And i apologise for that. I still think i should recieve a strike instead of the discharge tho..
Stinger said this was said to him in game, and as I just said a strike on your trial period is a removal.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Stinger said this was said to him in game, and as I just said a strike on your trial period is a removal.
Oh really? I was under the impression that there had to be 2 strikes in order to be kicked out while on the trial period. I wasn't really confirming this as this topic was randomlly brought up in TS but it was confirmed by several people.. Apologies on my side again then.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
Hello Xarinus,
thank you for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.
My only question is then, why then would wrath tell me that i did a good job, i am looking foward to imrprove generally on my profesionalism but no one told me "hey man, you are being a bit too unprofessional.. can you make sure it won't happen again?" I would absolutely change my gameplay after someone would say that and yet i have not been "slapped" on the wrist for this, i was straight removed which i find kinda unfair :<

Let me say everything that happened from the beginning, IA Director and ambassadors reported you to me IC which we all are aware of this and I carried their report to the rest of the CO team and we have brought everything that you did as an A1 as stated above.

And today Elijah me and you spoke about what happened and I told you that I could not make it to the COs meeting so I do not know the full reasons ask the other COs until they respond to me, however that does not mean that I told you that you are doing good.

Thank you for your time Elijah
Have a great weekend.

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meliodas 'Wrath'

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Hello Xarinus,
thank you for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

Let me say everything that happened from the beginning, IA Director and ambassadors reported you to me IC which we all are aware of this and I carried their report to the rest of the CO team and we have brought everything that you did as an A1 as stated above.

And today Elijah me and you spoke about what happened and I told you that I could not make it to the COs meeting so I do not know the full reasons ask the other COs until they respond to me, however that does not mean that I told you that you are doing good.

Thank you for your time Elijah
Have a great weekend.

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meliodas 'Wrath'
@Meliodas ''Wrath'' - Discord 02.12.2023 19_33_01.png
I know it says 24.11 but i doubt that i have went from doing a great job to being kicked within one week.... + grong told me that i was acting unprofessional from the start (or at least i think it was him sorry if i am wrong)

Lester Green

Oct 25, 2022
I’m not a CO nor do I have any opinion on this, but I have noticed you taking an unusual amount of people to interrogate. I usually play during low pop and often saw you dragging people to LCZ electrical at those times. Maybe you had a good reason, but it felt like you were a bit too many people.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
I’m not a CO nor do I have any opinion on this, but I have noticed you taking an unusual amount of people to interrogate. I usually play during low pop and often saw you dragging people to LCZ electrical at those times. Maybe you had a good reason, but it felt like you were a bit too many people.
I can confirm those were either, KAYLA SAYING MY NAME (CL5 knowledge) or anyone else saying my name "elijah"

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Alright guys, it seems like i was truhly in the wrong now, i will continue to work on my professionalism. I still wish i could get a second chance but i don't think it will really be possible. Anyways have a good day yall! Apologies for wasting your time like this... Cya! :<

Status
Not open for further replies.