No - previous successful app is on old Enjin forums

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No kicks/bans

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Admin on CG DarkRP 2019-2020

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
300h+ on CG 2018+, but I started playing DarkRP in 2014

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I work from home 9-5 and have a fairly open schedule so can be available for most of the day - also on for a few hours most evenings.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I really enjoyed my time as staff on CG on the old server - and I'm so happy that DarkRP is still going strong, with new players joining every day. I have a good grasp of the rules, especially after being staff on old CG where the rules were a lot stricter. I enjoy helping new players out, and showing them the ropes. I am also just really happy that the team have brought DarkRP back to Civil Networks, and would like to help in whatever way I can!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have 12 years of customer service on my belt, and I'm a Project Manager by career - and also now a mother!! This means I have an enormous amount of experience in conflict management and stakeholder relations. I'm basically coded to please at this point and will always try to find fair resolutions. I have a calm manner, and remain respectful and unbiased. I like to think I build up a good rapport with most people on the server, and try and speak to everyone, whether in RP or OOC. People from 2019/2020 will hopefully remember how happy I was to be AOD, or to take sits while rping. I also helped with a lot of the background activities - I learnt about modeling and worked with a dev to improve hitboxes on CG using Crowbar, and I spent a lot of time working on events - inc an amazing deathrun! I'd love to get involved with this stuff again if I had the chance!
Resignation Appeal
Name:

Ellie
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:55406482
Previous Rank:
SMod
Date of resignation?:
Thinking early 2020? Not 100% though - hopefully someone will be able to clarify!
Why did you resign?:
I was actually demoted for inactivity - I was entering second year of uni and working 30 hours a week, so struggled to complete my staff duties.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
No
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I work from home 9-5 and have a fairly open schedule so can be available for most of the day - also on for a few hours most evenings. I have 12 years of customer service on my belt, and I'm a Project Manager by career - and also now a mother!! This means I have an enormous amount of experience in conflict management and customer service. I'm basically coded to please at this point and will always try to find fair resolutions. I have a calm manner, and remain respectful and unbiased. I like to think I build up a good rapport with most people on the server, and try and speak to everyone, whether in RP or OOC. People from 2019/2020 will hopefully remember how happy I was to be AOD, or to take sits while rping. I also helped with a lot of the background activities - I learnt about modeling and worked with a dev to improve hitboxes on CG using Crowbar, and I spent a lot of time working on events - inc an amazing deathrun! I'd love to get involved with this stuff again if I had the chance!

Last edited:

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Good vibe
+Active
- Stealing trivia questions while i'm enjoying my chips

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Ellie00001 I'm going to give you a:

+ Support

+ Active In-Game, I've seen you a few times ane interacted with you.
+ Good Application.
+ Past experience is a positive, especially within out network.
+ Friendly and approachable.
+/- I haven't seen you in teamspeak.

I've only has positive interactions with on the server. Your application is impressive and I see little reason to fault this app, thus I wish you the best luck!

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
/Neutral
/
I have only seen you a few times ingame and i have not interracted with you
+ Great application
/ Not seen in TS

Talk to me ingame so i can get to know you a bit more

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
/Neutral
/
I have only seen you a few times ingame and i have not interracted with you
+ Great application
/ Not seen in TS

Talk to me ingame so i can get to know you a bit more
Hi @Ellie00001 I'm going to give you a:

+ Support

+ Active In-Game, I've seen you a few times ane interacted with you.
+ Good Application.
+ Past experience is a positive, especially within out network.
+ Friendly and approachable.
+/- I haven't seen you in teamspeak.

I've only has positive interactions with on the server. Your application is impressive and I see little reason to fault this app, thus I wish you the best luck!
Hi both! Thank you for commenting!
I am on TeamSpeak fairly often - however I’m usually in the lobby or my channel as I find there isn’t often many people in public/unlocked channels. Please feel free to give me a ping if you ever want to talk!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Hello @Ellie00001 ,

Considering your previous position within CN, I will be moving this thread to resignation appeals. Please can you update your application to adhere to the new format.

You have 48 hours to amend.

Thanks,
Winkie

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Hello @Ellie00001 ,

Considering your previous position within CN, I will be moving this thread to resignation appeals. Please can you update your application to adhere to the new format.

You have 48 hours to amend.

Thanks,
Winkie
Hi Winkie - thank you for moving! I thought I may have surpassed the acceptable timeframe for a resignation appeal. Edited now!

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
Hello im giving you +SUPPORT
+Active ingame
+Seen on ts3
+Previous experience
+No issues

Good luck!

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game
+Seen on ts3
+Haven't had a problem with
+Previous staff experience

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Ellie00001 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Congratulations on having your appeal accepted, please contact a Senior Admin+ on discord for the next steps.

You have been accepted back as a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.