No - previous successful app is on old Enjin forums

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No kicks/bans

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Admin on CG DarkRP 2019-2020

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
300h+ on CG 2018+, but I started playing DarkRP in 2014

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I work from home 9-5 and have a fairly open schedule so can be available for most of the day - also on for a few hours most evenings.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I really enjoyed my time as staff on CG on the old server - and I'm so happy that DarkRP is still going strong, with new players joining every day. I have a good grasp of the rules, especially after being staff on old CG where the rules were a lot stricter. I enjoy helping new players out, and showing them the ropes. I am also just really happy that the team have brought DarkRP back to Civil Networks, and would like to help in whatever way I can!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have 12 years of customer service on my belt, and I'm a Project Manager by career - and also now a mother!! This means I have an enormous amount of experience in conflict management and stakeholder relations. I'm basically coded to please at this point and will always try to find fair resolutions. I have a calm manner, and remain respectful and unbiased. I like to think I build up a good rapport with most people on the server, and try and speak to everyone, whether in RP or OOC. People from 2019/2020 will hopefully remember how happy I was to be AOD, or to take sits while rping. I also helped with a lot of the background activities - I learnt about modeling and worked with a dev to improve hitboxes on CG using Crowbar, and I spent a lot of time working on events - inc an amazing deathrun! I'd love to get involved with this stuff again if I had the chance!
Resignation Appeal
Name:

Ellie
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:55406482
Previous Rank:
SMod
Date of resignation?:
Thinking early 2020? Not 100% though - hopefully someone will be able to clarify!
Why did you resign?:
I was actually demoted for inactivity - I was entering second year of uni and working 30 hours a week, so struggled to complete my staff duties.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
No
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I work from home 9-5 and have a fairly open schedule so can be available for most of the day - also on for a few hours most evenings. I have 12 years of customer service on my belt, and I'm a Project Manager by career - and also now a mother!! This means I have an enormous amount of experience in conflict management and customer service. I'm basically coded to please at this point and will always try to find fair resolutions. I have a calm manner, and remain respectful and unbiased. I like to think I build up a good rapport with most people on the server, and try and speak to everyone, whether in RP or OOC. People from 2019/2020 will hopefully remember how happy I was to be AOD, or to take sits while rping. I also helped with a lot of the background activities - I learnt about modeling and worked with a dev to improve hitboxes on CG using Crowbar, and I spent a lot of time working on events - inc an amazing deathrun! I'd love to get involved with this stuff again if I had the chance!

Last edited:

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Ellie00001 I'm going to give you a:

+ Support

+ Active In-Game, I've seen you a few times ane interacted with you.
+ Good Application.
+ Past experience is a positive, especially within out network.
+ Friendly and approachable.
+/- I haven't seen you in teamspeak.

I've only has positive interactions with on the server. Your application is impressive and I see little reason to fault this app, thus I wish you the best luck!

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
/Neutral
/
I have only seen you a few times ingame and i have not interracted with you
+ Great application
/ Not seen in TS

Talk to me ingame so i can get to know you a bit more

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
/Neutral
/
I have only seen you a few times ingame and i have not interracted with you
+ Great application
/ Not seen in TS

Talk to me ingame so i can get to know you a bit more
Hi @Ellie00001 I'm going to give you a:

+ Support

+ Active In-Game, I've seen you a few times ane interacted with you.
+ Good Application.
+ Past experience is a positive, especially within out network.
+ Friendly and approachable.
+/- I haven't seen you in teamspeak.

I've only has positive interactions with on the server. Your application is impressive and I see little reason to fault this app, thus I wish you the best luck!
Hi both! Thank you for commenting!
I am on TeamSpeak fairly often - however I’m usually in the lobby or my channel as I find there isn’t often many people in public/unlocked channels. Please feel free to give me a ping if you ever want to talk!

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Hello @Ellie00001 ,

Considering your previous position within CN, I will be moving this thread to resignation appeals. Please can you update your application to adhere to the new format.

You have 48 hours to amend.

Thanks,
Winkie
Hi Winkie - thank you for moving! I thought I may have surpassed the acceptable timeframe for a resignation appeal. Edited now!

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
Hello im giving you +SUPPORT
+Active ingame
+Seen on ts3
+Previous experience
+No issues

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.