[Enter narcissistic title here] Risky's leaving thread

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
I'll probably be on TeamSpeak but most likely not, I'm just done with this community and its people. I've been burnt out from this community back since December when I was still playing MRP. but I forced myself to keep going. I met a lot of great people along the way (which I'll mention below). But there's also a lot of people I met that just "discomfort" me.

With that being said here are the honorable mentions

@Jons - Being the first friend/first actual decent person I met in this community
@FedUp @Alp - They are both a bit of cunts but are actually pretty chill once I started to hang with them.
@Ryden - Was able to keep up with my bullshit and we did a bit of tomfoolery together
@King Jez - Introducing me to the !!!!! after each sentence.
@Cal - Radicalizing me.
@Jack G - Being my gay lover.
@Zeus @Squid_Soup @Bubba @Kyzent @Vox @Marco - Just for being decent people and good friends (even though I met squid and bubba from a different community)
@Zype - Hard carried on Irelia
@K2Cr2O7 - Megachad

And last but not least, Rice cooker for introducing me to the CG/MRP community.

There are more people but those are the main.

(P.S. @K2Cr2O7 @Cal @Jack G @GSG9 STUN for dealing with my absolute bullshit in league)

NOT LEAVING THE COMMUNITY

@Cal Bri'ish

Last edited:

Zeus

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Goodbye, American. It was totally a pleasure hearing you say among us references during the civilgamers (tm) staff meetings.

Take care :)

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
:salute:

ill never forget the night i asked what server you were on because i wanted to mrdm, and you introduced me into this gem of a community ? love ya