Denied ER Changes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
1 - Weapon Change
2 - Spawn Change
3 - Massive Bug Fix

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not really

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ More fair combat
+ Less spawn camping
+ Less unrealistic scenarios

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Worst performance by ER?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
1 - The current gun that ER has is really broken, both in fire rate, damage and ammo capacity, I've seen multiple instances of where someone started shooting first, and ended up dieing, cause ER Gun shoots so much faster and does so much damage they can kill first, ER should have a good gun, but not one that can make combat stupidly broken

2 - The current spawns are stupid, spawning in West Town Warehouse, where there's a Flak? Spawning next to FOBs? Also always having spawn protection? First part is moving the spawning to other places that won't interfere with map assets, such as Flak, the second part is, if there's a FOB placed somewhere, ER shouldn't be able spawn near that, on in the same place as that (if the FOB is located in the same place as ER spawn), and lastly, they shouldn't get spawn protection during War, cause depending where they spawn, and where the structures are, they can just spawn, RPG, and not die in the first 2s or something

3 - Fix the RPG "M202" Bug, it's stupid, and breaks the realism, how can a RPG shoot 3 Rockets in a matter of 5? seconds, not even AT4 can do that, this can be proven to be more broken due to the fact that it does over 500 damage? or more per rocket

Don't give ER a SAM, or any defense like that, they already get a Flak cannon on WT, that should be their AA defense, RPG is AT defense, and their gun is infantry defense, I don't see why they should get more, not to mention they are just rogue civilians, not a trained specialized army, if we look at real life, we don't see ISIS using a CRAM or stuff like that, they get a mounted gun on a car, but that's about it?

• Haha
Reactions: ZLT49A
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
-Support
1. The guns arent really broken I have seen nato/nwo guns outperform by alot
2. The current spawns are not stupid where else you wanna place them? anywhere you move them its gonna have the same problem and getting rid of spawn protection is just gonna cause them to die instantly and wont even have a chance.

Reactions: ZLT49A

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-Support
1. The guns arent really broken I have seen nato/nwo guns outperform by alot
2. The current spawns are not stupid where else you wanna place them? anywhere you move them its gonna have the same problem and getting rid of spawn protection is just gonna cause them to die instantly and wont even have a chance.
1 - When u manage kill someone, after they shot you first, and you had u back towards them, something is not right, yes skill plays a part on that, hitting shots does too, but if someone has the drop on you, it's hard to win in that case, and a lot of times I seen ER get shot from behind, and still manage kill the enemy, cause the PPSH fire rate is dumb

2 - Place them on Center, Safezone building around there, jails? Not infront of a Flak cannon, leaving the person manning it unable defend itself, since u have spawn protection, or simply make it if there's a FOB in radius, they won't be able spawn close to it, same way there's "8 or more enemy on point" to prevent people from spawning, also the spawn protection, it can stay, but only if it will not affect combat hard, or be OP, like being able kill people in warehouse, without dieing, literally that spawnpoint is directly on top of flaks + capture point? How is that fair?

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
-support

All weapons on the server are balanced fairly in comparison to their counterparts, with ER they are bale to have higher fire rates because of the guns they have which i doubt will be changed.

Changing the spawns will do nothing as they already have multiple spawn options as well as fobs of their own and allies. Unfortunately we can't control where ER want to spawn as they have claims over town being "locals". They can appear from any point becuase similar to CSB they are unkown combatants to either side allowing them to have large spawn areas.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support

All weapons on the server are balanced fairly in comparison to their counterparts, with ER they are bale to have higher fire rates because of the guns they have which i doubt will be changed.

Changing the spawns will do nothing as they already have multiple spawn options as well as fobs of their own and allies. Unfortunately we can't control where ER want to spawn as they have claims over town being "locals". They can appear from any point becuase similar to CSB they are unkown combatants to either side allowing them to have large spawn areas.
I understand that, the fire rate could stay, but reduced damage, take for example the Uzi, has a crazy fire rate, but damage output of around 10/15? It makes it somewhat balanced and harder to fight back if they get the shot first, ER on other hand, has crazy fire rate, and output damage of around 30? (Atleast I think it does around that), making it harder even for the person that shot first to finish the kill

I understand they are locals, and can spawn all over towns, but I know atleast I think this server has "spawn points" placed and can be moved, since in bunks they sometime need be moved, so I think warehouse one should be moved, since ER can't spawn in North Town Radio and South Town Radio too? Could be wrong tho, also the same way some people can't spawn on FOB if there's too many enemies near, ER shouldn't be able spawn on a certain "town" if there's a FOB on there, to prevent them from camping that FOB hard
Tho, I don't have access to ER, so I'm not 100% sure how the spawning works, if they can choose the town, or just choose "Towns" and spawn in one of the 3, so I'm talking about this as someone who has no idea how ER Spawning and etc works

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
bruh ER IS A VIP faction their weapons don't need a nerf. the only two Uniqe weapons they get are ppsh drum mag and kar98. everything else is balanced around the server and is fine.
Yes ER spawns in town and anyone can use the flak guns. ER has 3 spawns in each part of Town they can get. the reason they have so many spawns is to keep them from getting spawn camp to hell. like they used to. plus ER counts as civ so they cant stop People from spawning on FOB. That is the reason why you want to Buy ER. so you can capture town faster or have them Blow up FOB and Vehicles.
M202 is not an ER weapon that an Admin/Event team spawns weapon it is supposed to fire 4 rockets rapidly. it's not even in any classes why are you complaining about this too?

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
bruh ER IS A VIP faction their weapons don't need a nerf. the only two Uniqe weapons they get are ppsh drum mag and kar98. everything else is balanced around the server and is fine.
Yes ER spawns in town and anyone can use the flak guns. ER has 3 spawns in each part of Town they can get. the reason they have so many spawns is to keep them from getting spawn camp to hell. like they used to. plus ER counts as civ so they cant stop People from spawning on FOB. That is the reason why you want to Buy ER. so you can capture town faster or have them Blow up FOB and Vehicles.
M202 is not an ER weapon that an Admin/Event team spawns weapon it is supposed to fire 4 rockets rapidly. it's not even in any classes why are you complaining about this too?
I know ER is a VIP Faction, that doesn't mean they should have broken guns, unless it's a P2W Server that doesn't care about the F2P Community, which I don't think CN is, the Kar98 is fine as it is not much complain, but the PPSH, has the problems I mentioned above

I know anyone can use flaks, but it's annoying they got a spawn in there, also the 3 spawns also are annoying, especially the one in West Town, since they spawn right on the cap radio point, I don't think they are able to spawn in North Town Radio or South Radio, but they do in West Town and it's annoying as they shouldn't be allowed to,
I didn't say they get a M202, but might as well, since the RPG acts like one almost, since there's a bug, that been here, since August (could be even older), where ER can spam shoot the RPG, and already bad since RPG does quite the dmg compared to AT4 seems like

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
ppsh is fine fella its always been good just like PC gun has always been good and no one complains about it. also you are paying $80 for that role. its not pay to win its the only good gun you get on ER that not balanced around every regiment.
The Spawn points are fine and always will be its been like this Since Afghan.
Also the Bug you are talking about is something that always been there and you can do with the matador if you had it around still. but RPG one thing is its slower then the AT4 when it comes to Projectile speed and it moves around mid-flight.

Garry14

Oct 15, 2023
Just gonna put this here but from my opinion er is always a group of around 3 at most and rarely have multiple leaders and unfortunately er cannot use the flak cannons due to needing a heavy weapons licence that they don't get and most people know er spawns so placing a fob next to it is just a bad idea just my opinion also you need to spend 80 pounds just to access it as mentioned above

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @MLGMagicHoodini, Your suggestion has been denied. After speaking with the content team we have decided to deny this suggestion. guns are going to be changed for ER. Spawns are based on the faction not the job

Have a good day please dont take this as anything against you

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.