Eric "The Tempest" Cappington is OUT!

Asp

May 17, 2022
Pretty Good -1 (branded me after I said O5 in comms)

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
i'm so epic as the non-o5/staff person
also, how could you forget valk

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
I remember when you were an OA. I wish I got to see you as -1, but I’m sure you did well. Good luck with whatever you end up doing next, frog man.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Eric, I want to express my gratitude for all the wonderful moments, laughs, and memories we shared. Our little chats always managed to brighten even the darkest and most confusing moments. Although you claim that I have never let you down, I must admit that I have made more than my fair share of stupid, foolish mistakes. As a result, I find it hard to believe your kind words. However, your guidance has taught me that a great leader knows when to seek help and support. When you retired from Beta-1 and I was eventually promoted to commander, I felt overwhelmed and unprepared. This was my first Cl4 job and I had no prior leadership experience aside from Nu-7. Although I tried to seem confident on the outside you were the only person that knew how scared and nervous I was about every decision I made. I can't express how much you had helped me and others in this one short post so all I can say is,

We appreciate the time you have given to the site more than you could ever imagine. And on behalf of all the members of Civil Networks, I would like to say thank you and please enjoy your retirement, Eric.

From your protege,
Ryan "Cactus"