Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
1. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:228544980

2. In game name:
Erick

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
On the old server I had some bans, but none on the re-launch.

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.

I had an application on the old forums, and another one here.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
I've spent tons of hours into PD & CGSF during late 2020 and early 2021.
I'd guess 500 hours.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

If a suspect is being held for questioning or any other reason, I would use FearRP to get them to comply. If they continue on resisting then I would taze and/or hand cuff them. If they happen to be a threat then they would be neutralized before any casualties are made.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
If I saw an officer die in front of me and I know not where the enemy is, I would get under cover and inform my fellow members about the situation, and the location to pin-point the suspect, as well as be on the look-out for any corners the suspect might be and to neutralize them.
However,
If I happen to see the suspect murdering an officer in front of me, then, I would try to get them to lower their arms and to submit, if they refuse to comply, then they are to be shot on sight to avoid any casualties.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
Firstly, I would establish the reason of the raid. Afterwards I would place a barricade as well as AOS ropes to prevent any civillians from coming into the area. I would also tell the PD officers / SWAT Team to guard the barricade and make sure no one comes past it. Afterwards, I would persuade everyone inside the base to step out and to comply, if they refused to, then, I would look for any alternative routes that can be used to enter into the base. If none are found then I would prepare hex shields and a raiding party to lead on the raid. The raiding party would be in this order:
CGSF > SWAT > POLICE
CGSF will be the first to breach, followed by SWAT, then followed by POLICE.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
It depends on the scenario,
If the suspect happens to be
unarmed and not an active threat, then I would get them under FearRP, if they refuse to comply, then I would taze them and hand cuff them.
But what if,
The suspect happens to be
armed but not an active threat, then I would persuade them to drop their weapons and comply, if they refuse to listen to orders, then they would be tazed, and hand cuffed.
However,
If the suspect happens to be both
armed and an active threat
then, I would persuade them to drop their arms and submit, but if they started shooting, I would prioritize neutralizing them above all else, to minimise and avoid casualties.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm

Yes.
- Polite yet forceful
Yes.
- Effective coordination
Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship
Yes.
-Great role-play ability
Yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:

- Polite yet forceful:
- Effective coordination:
- Excellent Marksmanship:
- Role-Play Ability:

(1)MxShift

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 26, 2021
+SUPPORT
-seen ingame \ active ingame
-active on Ts3
-can lead raids
-can pull his own weight, stands out to the other PD members

Hopefully can be given a shot in the CGSF team to show and prove he's a CGSF member

Galaxy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 31, 2020
+SUPPORT
-seen ingame \ active ingame
-active on Ts3
-can lead raids
-stands out to the other PD members

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Active
Combat and RP is overall good, however, combat can be lacking sometimes.
Can raid.
Active in TS
Can actively pull weight around when needed.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
+ Support

+ Active
+ Skilled shooter
+ Good RP
+ Dominating Energy

genoss

May 15, 2023
+ support
great app
good guy

would be good addition to the cgsf team

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
+Support

+Great RP
+Active
+Done pretty well raiding
+Is in TS

Honestly you fit the bill perfectly for CGSF, I wish you luck

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
+active in-game and ts
+good rp
+can raid
+combat is good, can be improved

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
-Great Rp
-Good combat and raiding skills
-Seen on TS
-Active
-Mature
Best of luck !

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
-Support

- Absolutely no ability to RP
- Immature
- Mid at combat tend to resort to the tazer a lot. A clear sign that someone is not confident they could win a gun fight.

Just another one of those PD players that are incapable of role play and just want to run around and get their arrest contract done. If that is the standard for CGSF then expect the whole of the police side to follow suit. There will be 0 RP on the server if you accept people like erick into cgsf that should set the standard of good Police role play.

Reactions: Omnipotent

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
-Support

- Immature
- Mid at combat tend to resort to the tazer a lot. A clear sign that someone is not confident they could win a gun fight.

Just another one of those PD players that are incapable of role play and just want to run around and get their arrest contract done. If that is the standard for CGSF then expect the whole of the police side to follow suit. There will be 0 RP on the server if you accept people like erick into cgsf that should set the standard of good Police role play.

You allowed a citizen who had no license to shoot within an unowned property (which is FailRP at your side) and you went on to argue about it, from my point of view, I role-played it out with 2 CGSF members and have had this arrest valid.

I apologise if your friend was upset, but you should know better than to allow a citizen w/ illegal weapons (who were also a threat to the officers at the time) to shoot freely.

That's simply false, I try to my best ability to Role-Play every scenario I am in, even often at times when the suspect is non-compliant. And, Role-Play can be subjective, either by utilizing the /me commands or taking it further seriously (e.g. PD interrogation room.), it all depends whether the suspect wishes to follow along with the RP or not.

- Immature
..Oh? How so?

I may not have the best aim in the world, but I make up with what I lack with tactics and strategies, be it looking into alternative routes into bases or tactically preparing for a PD raid alongside carrying equipment/utilities to deal with multiple scenarios when there need be.
Being a CGSF isn't all about guns blazing and questions later, it's whether you are able to use your head during situations.
Also, I barely resort to using tazer mid fights, if anything I merely use it when the suspect is refusing to comply.

If what you're saying is true, if I have absolutely no RP abilities and only walking around the map for the sake of contracts. What do you have to say for the past +Supports I've accumulated? Are you implying that they're but empty verdicts? And not to mention they're from CGSF members whom had seen my capabilities as a PD member, clearly, their verdicts aren't just there for show.

I have full faith in Captain+ that they will view this verdict as no more than a reactionary one based on events that did not went the way you desired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Beans

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Neutral
-Seen in game
-seen on Ts3

-Haven't stood out to me yet
-Haven't seen leading a raid

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Erick!

After further consideration we have decided to accept your application.
Congratulations and welcome to the CGSF!

Status
Not open for further replies.