Erik's Security CPT application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data T0R

Jul 29, 2022
Germany
Steam: STEAM_0:0:531340441
Discord name: Vxeriy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 Days and months on an older account long time ago
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: (GMT+2)
Character name(s): Erik Stevens
Civilian name: Igor Bonrr
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 Operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes mostly I had a lot of conversations with Staff members or I was really mean sometimes mad but I have changed I will not go this path again

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- - I would like to join as Security Captain so I can provide experience to other Gensecs and make sure they follow my orders. Due to my relatively high playing time, I am also relatively superior as a security captain, since I learn a lot about this unit, be it personal security or the like. I would also like to get to know new RP by having a lot to do with gensec or d-block.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- There is not many Security Captains they really important for the scp foundation, I also have a lot of experience in High RP positions on other servers, my point of getting captain is that I can make sure nobody breaks the ethics and everything stays clean and modern. Im also a really active person on the server, I can play everyday.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Security Captain have a lot to Do they really important in RP meaning making sure that cadets, officers and sergeants are doing their job and making sure that every Gensec is following the Ethics correctly also making sure that the D-Block is under control everytime and Day. They also gotta listen to the Chief of Security and Level 5 Staff members.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: It all began on November 19, 1991 in eastern Czech Republic in Zlínský, near the Slovakian border, where little Roman Svarc was born. He was rejected as a child by his violent parents and grew up in a run-down children's home. Roman never did well in school but showed great talent early on when he joined a martial arts club at the age of 7. The more time passed, the stronger the young Roman became. His name was soon known throughout Zlínský. However, his fame quickly ended when the now 23-year-old Roman was arrested for criminal acts and sentenced to 4 years in the most secure prison in the Czech Republic. However, this did not stop Roman from further honing his martial arts. He continued to train hard in prison every day and vowed revenge against the state. In 2019, Roman was finally released on parole under the highest scrutiny. Roman's hatred of the Czech government grew and he joined a group of enemies of the state and revolutionaries calling themselves "Násilnický" called (which means something like violence or terror), with which he attacked the state and government and learned a lot about weapons and military operations and quickly became one of the most feared people in the whole Czech Republic. After a few years there, through great performances, he took over the leadership of the group and, wherever he could, weakened the Czech state with ingenious missions. On February 12, 2021, he was finally caught during a large-scale operation and was only lucky to be rescued by his comrades. He knew it was time for him to finally leave the Czech Republic and hand over the management of Násilnický to someone else. His work in the Czech Republic was done. He then hid for some time in the middle of Slovakia, where he was quickly discovered by a group of mercenaries. His name was known in half of Europe so it was easy for this new group to track him down. They offered him freedom and a better life. He shouldn't remain in the shadows of Slovakia for the rest of his life. His outstanding skills were needed on a very specific matter. Roman was skeptical but was persuaded by the mercenaries' arguments and decided to follow them. After September 6, 2021, Roman Svarc had not been seen or heard from anywhere. He had literally disappeared from the face of the earth. From many countries of the world one heard at long intervals that traces of Roman had been found, but in vain. The name Roman Svarc disappeared. The person whose traces were found was called "Český stín" (the shadow of the Czech Republic) in the Czech Republic.

Last edited:

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I would like to join as a security captain so that I can provide personal protection to senior management. Due to my relatively high playing time, I'm also relatively superior as a security captain, because I get to know a lot about this unit, whether it's personal security or something similar.
Read this and tell me what's wrong with this answer

Finn

Jun 14, 2022

Typed it wrong
No, I meant that a CPT within GENSEC is not a glorified bodyguard for senior staff as you stated in the application. They are meant to lead and train GENSEC (RRT and HWL) and work on paperwork.
Steam
Discord name: Vxeriy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 Days and months on an older account long time ago
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: (GMT+3)
Character name(s): Erik Stevens
Civilian name: Igor Bonrr
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
In the OOC Section you are missing your steam ID and Germany's time zone is GMT+2

Data T0R

Jul 29, 2022
Germany
No, I meant that a CPT within GENSEC is not a glorified bodyguard for senior staff as you stated in the application. They are meant to lead and train GENSEC (RRT and HWL) and work on paperwork.

In the OOC Section you are missing your steam ID and Germany's time zone is GMT+2
Thanks

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Man Manson and I want to state thank you for applying for this position.

Your application will be pending at this time. Make sure you are active, engaged and leading your cadets/officers as a role-model sergeant. If you have any questions about leadership, let us know and we can help guide you! I will say that your application period may be longer due to the amount of captains we have at this time. (1-2 weeks)

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Man Manson and Dpt. Chief Omar

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Man Manson and I want to state thank you for applying for this position.

I apologize to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Man Manson and Dpt. Chief Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.