'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England
Your in-game name: Cano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11623547
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jayfella/
Date of blacklist: 08/09/23
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: VPN usage
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I used a VPN, ProtonVPN because I was on a sketchy website and wanted to make sure they didn't get my IP, ( not a computer expert I don't know if it worked but i hope it did), I then logged onto the server with the VPN still active, I think it was still in Netherlands or Japan. Or something like that, and that must've been a blacklisted IP someone used, and It said to me, "Disconnect: You have been blacklisted. ERR_CONNECTION_1."
Please list any alt accounts:
Who blacklisted you? (if known): N/A
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will make sure I turn my VPN off before trying to connect to the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I've been warned and banned once.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I think I should be blacklisted because I love this server and I want to play again, I dont have an intent to ruin the server or anything like that, I solely play this game for my enjoyment and I want ot keep enjoying it. I have also Donated many times before, and I have Thaumenial VIP, some knives, and a LR300 perma weapon. Im not here to ruin people's days and things like that, I just want to have fun.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: After this event, I will make sure im on my best behaviour, and not get warned, I understand the seriousness of this situation and I want to say I respect your decision.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoi nthe server, like stated above, I enjoy the server and want to play again. I play for my enjoyment and I'm not here to ruin Everyone's day and minge everywhere, I do admit I have had some warns in the past, but I'm trying not to get anymore. Thank you for reading my Blacklist Appeal.

'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England
Your in-game name: Cano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11623547
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jayfella/
Date of blacklist: 08/09/23
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: VPN usage
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I used a VPN, ProtonVPN because I was on a sketchy website and wanted to make sure they didn't get my IP, ( not a computer expert I don't know if it worked but i hope it did), I then logged onto the server with the VPN still active, I think it was still in Netherlands or Japan. Or something like that, and that must've been a blacklisted IP someone used, and It said to me, "Disconnect: You have been blacklisted. ERR_CONNECTION_1."
Please list any alt accounts:
Who blacklisted you? (if known): N/A
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will make sure I turn my VPN off before trying to connect to the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I've been warned and banned once.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I think I should be blacklisted because I love this server and I want to play again, I dont have an intent to ruin the server or anything like that, I solely play this game for my enjoyment and I want ot keep enjoying it. I have also Donated many times before, and I have Thaumenial VIP, some knives, and a LR300 perma weapon. Im not here to ruin people's days and things like that, I just want to have fun.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: After this event, I will make sure im on my best behaviour, and not get warned, I understand the seriousness of this situation and I want to say I respect your decision.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoi nthe server, like stated above, I enjoy the server and want to play again. I play for my enjoyment and I'm not here to ruin Everyone's day and minge everywhere, I do admit I have had some warns in the past, but I'm trying not to get anymore. Thank you for reading my Blacklist Appeal.
Edit: my ban was removed as it was invalid,
Link: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/canos-ban-appeal-scp-rp-uk.18174/

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
You were automatically blacklisted by the system for blacklist evasion because you are linked to a blacklisted account using a method other than IP detection. Unless you are able to tell me the identity of the account you originally were blacklisted on, there's nothing I can do to help you.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
CLOSED

Due to no reply from OP, the amnesty will be locked, you may make a new one when you have further interest in appealing.

Kind Regards,
Network Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.