Accepted ERT Proxy Mine change

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It will change the ERT Proxy mine to something better and more usable

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
No more MRDM with it against other ERT in elevator
A piece of equipment rarely, if ever, used against SCPs can be swapped for something more useful

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
No more blowing parawatch in storage to smithereens
Making an already strong class even stronger

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The M9K Proxy Mine is hardly ever used against SCPs and is an absolute pain to try and use well. I personally have only ever seen it used to RDM other ERT in the elevator and be placed in the fl2 storage to troll some CI. Another piece of equipment could be added that's better suited against SCPs, and something that can't be bugged to friendly fire other ERT.

Last edited:

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+support but also...

I thought ert was immune from dmg to other ert? I've been in a situation where all of ert was in elevator and somebody put prox mine but none of us got injured (it blew up though), however I've also seen videos where everybody has blown up, so idk what to believe. +Support on the suggestion though, a prox mine is kinda useless against scps. They could be given something like nitroglycerine, although with that I feel like many ert will just kill themselves with it.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support
Proxy doesnt damage other ERT if its left on the ground, but if you pick it up with your gravity gun, it damages everyone @Speff

Also, god bless the CI Deepcover I killed with my proxy mine which was placed under floor 2 storage vents ? ?
1683125872766.png

moonyguru

Sep 1, 2022
+support I only use these either on floor 2 vents or dblock airlock so when dclass leave they blow up they so useless on scps

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
+support i used it once on 076, but other than that i put it in f2 bathrooms or f2 storage

MTF Nu-7 Major [Holding]
UNGOC SGT [Holding]

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Skittles ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.