escalation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Bringo Brown
Your SteamID:76561198351148690
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/edit/avatar
Date of ban: 4/24/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxicity 30 weeks class e (thats all i remember server is full)
Who banned you: verry bobby
Ban length?: a year
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): us
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I should have unbinded it or never binded it in the first place
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry that whole thing happened but extending the ban is unfair. I could have never appealed this and it would have stayed the same, I would have my learners by the times I'm unbanned. I just hope that you reconsider my appeal or reduce it to what is was before. The bind wasn't there for any malicious intent, because I was just goofing around in sandbox with my friends and nothing else. I would never say that to someone, knowing that I have lots of past offences that could result in a perma ban or worse. Before I got my perma ban appealed I had to sit through 2 months checking every day on the forums for my appeal to be resolved, I was happy to be back on and see everything that changed, making some mistakes that would get me warned. Only a month later to accidently press a joke bind that I forgot to unbind that would cost me a 6 months until I could come back, only for it to be extended for trying to make a appeal. Last appeal I was very unapologetic and I tried to pin it on the guy who reported me knowing it would get me no where, and I just wish to come back and hopefully you would reconsider my appeal this time. For anyone wondering if my micspam warns were a mistake, I was screaming a little too loud when gensec were searching me. The other one I was playing kingassripper which really wasn't a mistake but to be fair I wasn't being loud like I was before, I was trying to make laughs which I did because the admin that warned me dm'd me about it saying how funny it was.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Read the rules and play safe without treading on a bridge made of eggshells.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I've spent a long time trying to join nu-7, and just after being banned e-11 opened up (was open). I just want to be able to join a regiment without any trouble.

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Heya @Quandale Pringle,

I understand where you're coming from, and hope your behavior improves to constitute a reduction in your ban. In the future, please keep in mind that we don't take kindly to any type of slurs. Binding them to your keyboard, I still have no words for it.

Thank you,
Bobby Clint.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Quandale Pringle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Looking at the ban itself, I can see that there was an error in the length of the ban and will be lowering it to 26 weeks. I do want to say that taking a look at your history, you seem to only cause trouble and it takes a lot to get any type of X ban including Stack Class X bans. I also want to point out that you do have an extensive history for Severe Toxicity so I can't accurately say whether there was intent behind it or not, so while I am reducing your ban due to error in length the initial ban is still valid.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.