Accepted Escape/EXP System slight re-make

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The current escape system despawns a player that's an SCP/D-Class, the suggestions proposal that i'm about to make is that SCP's should not be despawned the moment they make it to surface.

The only way for an SCP to return to it's containment once it makes it to surface would be to: Re-Contain, Terminate/Liquidate it.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Creates more RP oppurutinities
-Gives GOC & CI something to do

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Dunno, Enlighten me.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Gives The Foundation and Surface factions some action & Creates RP Oppurtunities.

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
Do you have any ideas about what to give or change these rewards to?
The Rewards will remain unchanged, the suggestion touches on the topic of SCP's respawning the moment they claim their EXP.

The only thing that would come with this change is that the SCP's don't immidietly de-spawn upon claiming their Escape EXP.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+Support
There should be a reward for reaching surface but like connor said its sometimes abused to the point where an SCP is low or a D-Class is discovered they use f2 to get the reward and respawn inside the facility.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
-support
if I got to the surface as type green i'd sure as hell want to run away and escape it's silly to stop an SCP from getting the satisfaction of escaping

if you're forcing an SCP to be tested by CI or GOC the tests won't be fun, but if the SCP willingly gets captured by GOC or CI then the tests will 100% be RPed out properly since both factions are happy to do it

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved
Hi @Jack Manning,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.