Foundation: Ethan 'Juliet' Mendaz
CI: Ethan 'Sage' Bunda
Civilian name: Ethan Wood
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SGT, A-1 LT (current role), CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received two warnings. My first warning was an NRP warning, I was a researcher and I killed a D-Class with a gun. I was fairly new to the server at the time and I now revised the rules so I can assure you that I understand the rules well. My second warning was a FearRP warning because I ran out of the airlock when I thought no security detail were there and ran past a guy with a gun. He was difficult to see as he was behind a corner with a gun pointed at me.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I consider myself able to contribute and create good RP and experienced enough in playing a SCP role. I know lore about multiple SCP's and I understand 096's behaviour in certain scenarios. I play and enjoy the server a lot and I think I would enjoy being able to play as 096 as well as making it an enjoyable experience for others by following the rules of 096.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When all the 096-1's are terminated, 096 will sit down while covering this face and sob because there is no one for them to kill.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 cannot just beeline to D-Block. They need find the 096's and kill them
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 needs to have a bucket placed on his head, preferably by MTF who are wearing SCRAMBLE goggles, so people cannot see his face and aggravate 096. Next, MTF need to wait for all the 096-1's to be terminated so 096 isn't aggravated and is sitting on the ground, covering it's face, and sobbing. Finally MTF who are containing 096 , can now use SCP restraints on 096 and take 096 back to their containment.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @EthanNaher,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.