Ethics Assistant application (USA)

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129205472
Discord name: N/A
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A couple of months at this point, I am unsure of the total time.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT -6
Character name(s): Dr. Henry "DILLIGAF" Killinger/ The Rev
Civilian name: Robert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 CPL, Nu-7 CPL, and back to E-11 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I have been warned for ERP
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I just really like the thought of the ethics committee, the fact that they actually care about the well-being of all people in the site.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: To assist the ethics committee. Otherwise I am unsure but would love to learn more about the role.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: I would strive to be the nicest ethics assistant as possible. a real ray of sunshine.

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
-Support
-Not much written
-Warned for ERP
-Poor lore
-Poor reason for Ethics Assistant

Hiro

May 28, 2022
- Support
= Application is poor
- No lore
- Haven't seen much activity

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
View attachment 2485

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Dr. Henry "DILLIGAF" Killinger" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton