Ethics committee assistant application Dr B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr B

Feb 23, 2023
Steam ID: steam_0:1:503599358
Discord name: Dr B William gray
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I would say Half a year but I don’t keep track
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: ACST
Character name(s): Dr B
Civilian name:James Newman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have never been MTF I have CI BUT NOT trained
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a warning for disobeyed fear RP
but I didn’t realise at the time
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I like to follow the rules
and try my Best to I think I would be great for this as I always keep my cool
it’s nearly impossible to make me mad unless it’s involves unjust punishment I am very loyal and forever will be.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Responding to those who wish to speak to a member of the Ethics committee if a member of the Ethics committee is unavailable
Follow any orders given by the Ethics committee and do it the the best of my ability
Interview members of Departments/Regiments regarding how they feel about how their Departments/Regimentrun and investigate
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name - Dr Benjamin Walker
Country origin - Australia
age - 38
Clearance level 3
original position - senior researcher

Benjamin was always curious and interested in the paranormal he has multiple awards he is very loyal
he likes Coffee
he has always been interested in SCP-914 and SCP-500
Benjamin also a medical license and is a foundation security guard
Benjamin also likes to follow rules and enforce it
he has blue eyes
he is 6.5
his weight has not been mention
he used to be a part of the GOC but left after they done terrible things to innocent anomalous objects he grew up in Australia and has been all over the world.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- Application lacks
- Never had a registerment which shows that he dose not have enough knowledge

Dr B

Feb 23, 2023
This is my first ever post on the form so of course I’m gonna have mistakes

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
-Support
- Very low quality & low effort application
- Your characters biography is random facts & descriptive features, nothing that really goes into personality or experiences
- You say you've been here for six months, but you have ZERO(listed) whitelisted positions. In six months, you have not had any experience in other CL4 positions, Mobile Task Forces, or GOIs(GOC/CI).
- You continue to RP in an OOC discord channel, despite a member of the O5 Council informing you twice that it is OOC. Adding on to that, you have demonstrated a lack of understanding when it comes to the server & applications in general.

Get some experience on other CL3 positions(As far as I know, you only do Sr. Researcher), maybe apply for some other CL4 positions, join an MTF squad or a GOI, and make a better application, then consider reapplying.

Last edited:

Dr B

Feb 23, 2023
-Support
- Very low quality & low effort application
- Your characters biography is random facts & descriptive features, nothing that really goes into personality or experiences
- You say you've been here for six months, but you have ZERO(listed) whitelisted positions. In six months, you have not had any experience in other CL4 positions, Mobile Task Forces, or GOIs(GOC/CI).
- You continue to RP in an OOC discord channel, despite a member of the O5 Council informing you twice that it is OOC. Adding on to that, you have demonstrated a lack of understanding when it comes to the server & applications in general.

Get some experience on other CL3 positions(As far as I know, you only do Sr. Researcher), maybe apply for some other CL4 positions, join an MTF squad or a GOI, and make a better application, then consider reapplying.
Ok I will try and I tried my best this was my first ever Application

Reactions: MrHugs

MrHugs

Jan 29, 2023
Ok I will try and I tried my best this was my first ever Application
You should focus on tinier applications before this, like med consultant or scp-096 so you can gain experience on all fields.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
ecm-shite-png.5217

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Dr B for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Dr B,
Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.
Bro that's for US server

Dr B

Feb 23, 2023
Bro that's for US server
Thank you so much for your time I will try again and I promise you I will be ready next time and once again thank you for the opportunity and I will forever be grateful

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Thank you so much for your time I will try again and I promise you I will be ready next time and once again thank you for the opportunity and I will forever be grateful
Dude, They shouldn't have replied this is a US Application not UK. Please wait for your response from the U.S E.C

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
I suggest you aim for more tinier applications, first I suggest you join an MTF, after go for a CL4 position, make yourself stand out and you will achieve you're goal of ECM, good luck. (I HIGHlY SUGGEST YOU BECOME ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT)

Dr B

Feb 23, 2023
I suggest you aim for more tinier applications, first I suggest you join an MTF, after go for a CL4 position, make yourself stand out and you will achieve you're goal of ECM, good luck. (I HIGHlY SUGGEST YOU BECOME ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT)
I am aiming for ethics committee assistant

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Hey Dr. B

So I just wanted to pitch in nicely as some of the other comments honestly are a bit rude so here I go. You probably dont realize although many people WITH experience don't even make it to ethics assistant. If that is truly the path you want to take I would recommend you to work your way up the Internal Affairs Agency as they enforce the rules and rule breaking. If you work your way up to an ambassador and eventually a director even possibly you could definitely see Ethics Assistant although for right now you have no prior experience in anything which is a instant deny.

Have a good day - "The Ogre"

Dr B

Feb 23, 2023
Hey Dr. B

So I just wanted to pitch in nicely as some of the other comments honestly are a bit rude so here I go. You probably dont realize although many people WITH experience don't even make it to ethics assistant. If that is truly the path you want to take I would recommend you to work your way up the Internal Affairs Agency as they enforce the rules and rule breaking. If you work your way up to an ambassador and eventually a director even possibly you could definitely see Ethics Assistant although for right now you have no prior experience in anything which is a instant deny.

Have a good day - "The Ogre"
Thank you For your feedback yes I may not have that much experience but I have been on the server for awhile and I have truly believe that I might stand a chance yes I don’t have Level 4 experience but that’s why i’m applying for assistant
and I feel like that shows that I might actually be wary of the position now hear me out
yes it may not seem that way but I feel like I’ve shown that I am not like other people, people that go straight for the higher position instead of actually going for a position that will teach them how to be in that higher position
and yes I don’t have a MTF White list and i don’t have any experience on moderator But I can promise you that if you give me a chance I will prove to you that i can learn and be better in the future I know you don’t think I’m worthy and you will probably deny my Application But Please I promise you that I am worthy of the position and i’m not going down without a fight and I never hold grudges so whatever your decision is if it is me being denied or accepted I won’t hold any grudges because I will forever be loyal and forever fighting. thank you for reading this and I hope you accept my Application thank you for your time.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Dr. B!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may reapply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.