List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher [HOLDING]
- CI-A [HELD]
- Medical Licence [HOLDING]
- Driving Licence [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDM [Killed D-Class as D-Class] - This was when I was new

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

During my time at Site-65/Executive I've gotten to recognise and learn the CoE. My activity within the Research Department, Advanced knowledge of ethics, and past CL4 experience makes me a good candidate for ECA. I've interacted with two ECAs in the past and understand the responsibilities and goals of the Ethics Committee and believe that I'm well suited for the job due to me being vigilant, well informed on the CoE, responsible, friendly, and easily approachable. Although I'm easily distractible (due to my ADHD), I'm trying to and have improved a lot on my decision making, and attention span which has helped me a lot during my time as Executive.

I am a self-starter and can be left alone to complete tasks
quickly, diligently and on time. I will bring a positive attitude to the position that will rub off on my colleagues and I will always take responsibility for my own development.

Finally, I believe I'm best suited for Ethics Committee Assistant because of my track-record of achievements in my past role as Executive Researcher where I handled misconduct professionally, swiftly and assiduously.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

An ECM has many responsibilities in RP. For example they are required to:

Assist Ethics Committee Members with tasks,
Suggest improvements to the CoE,
Enforce the CoE,

Patrol the site,
Be an ambassador for the Ethics Committee,
and Behave maturely and fit for the role.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(Click on me). If you cannot access it pm me on discord.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave an honest review below.

Last edited:

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
Hello @Thomas Stone ,
I've known you for quite a long time, and I'm going to state the reasons on why I'm going to give you a
+support.

You were the person who teached me on how to do proper documentation and you were really patient with me so I'm really thankful for that.
You are mature and responsible, as an executive you have fulfilled and went above and beyond in all of your tasks. Every single interaction with you was nice and you are more than capable to handle an ECA position.

With this, I'm going to wish you the best of luck,
'boku'

Reactions: Thomas Stone

Crs

Aug 16, 2022
NEUTRAL leaning towards heavily +Support.
I haven't personally met Thomas on-site recently, however I can say that the times that I have met him,
he handled the situation maturely. He often helps others and is an amazing person to work with.
I have never seen him "mess-up" or be rude to others and he is just someone that I wish to be one day.

I wish you the best of luck Thomas.

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
NEUTRAL leaning towards heavily +Support.
I haven't personally met Thomas on-site recently, however I can say that the times that I have met him,
he handled the situation maturely. He often helps others and is an amazing person to work with.
I have never seen him "mess-up" or be rude to others and he is just someone that I wish to be one day.

I wish you the best of luck Thomas.
+SUPPORT
Hello @Thomas Stone ,
I've known you for quite a long time, and I'm going to state the reasons on why I'm going to give you a
+support.

You were the person who teached me on how to do proper documentation and you were really patient with me so I'm really thankful for that.
You are mature and responsible, as an executive you have fulfilled and went above and beyond in all of your tasks. Every single interaction with you was nice and you are more than capable to handle an ECA position.

With this, I'm going to wish you the best of luck,
'boku'
Thanks for the replies!

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Thomas Stone, I will be leaving a + Support for the following reasons,

- Active and professional at all times.
- CL4 Experience.
- Always approachable on-site and happy to help anyone.
- Perfect fit for ECA.

Good luck!

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Thomas's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord/Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for one week if you pass the interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on you proceeding to the next stage.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Chairman​

Status
Not open for further replies.