Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): mr ross murphy
Civilian name: ross murphy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have 3 ban and 1 warning I have been banned for extreme toxicity and something else but I don't know what it is only reason I think I have been banned for extreme I had an argument with one of the people and it went out of hand and I said a couple things and it's my first time ever been in RP server Not that know how to conduct myself and in RP server but I do know now and I have changed
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:The role implying for his Ethics Committee assistant or if possible if it's committee member the reason I want to apply for it cause I feel like a lot of people don't do their job and I want to change that anyway possible as I can and I do feel like it would be a big massive step up for my character and I feel like he can do it and I would love to bring new changes to the server to make it more fun for other people
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:I don't know what would make me the best Ethics Committee candidate but I do know I'll give it the best of all I can I read all the rules all the regulations I will abide by them the best I can And I will do job at night times anytime when people need me I will stay on the job longer and what I meant to be doing and another thing I do listen to people a lot and I will hear everyone stories out in situations
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
  • Assisting in the investigation of any alleged violations of the Code of Ethics
  • Providing guidance and support to other staff members on ethical matters
  • Participating in the development and review of policies related to ethics and conduct
  • Acting as a mediator in conflicts or disputes that involve ethical issues
  • Assisting in the training of new staff members on the Code of Ethics and ethical principles
I went on the Internet to cheque you see what the effects assistance do and this is what I mostly found so I do apologise in that regard but I am willing to learn
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):the deal with modifications to the code of ethics and they help with applications for example the director of medicine ambassador's stuff like that I believe they also deal with the overseer council and internal affairs
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in: The name of my character is called Ross Murphy he comes from a small town call Greenock in Scotland he had a tricky childhood when he was younger he got put through the care system he had anger issues problems desided to go into the army cadets to get some discipline later on in his life he got put into a nice family where he had a good education he went to college for a couple years where he studied human resources and then he went through university studying history on culture and a society's and when he was finished with that he decided they look for a job he couldn't find the job what he was looking for so excited to sign up for the the army because he had some knowledge in army through the army cadets so he went through his basic training he decided to become a medic in the army and then he went into the SBS he was with the SBS or a couple of years and his superiors contact with him and they said there's a job opportunity he could go for they didn't tell him what the job was until he said yes so he had a couple days to think it over and then eventually said yes and they told him it was called scp foundation he was confused because he never heard anything like this and they told him he will be a combat medic and the foundation so he then a couple years of being a combat medic and till an ambassador of internal affairs contacted him saying there's a job opportunity to become an agent so he decided to accept the opportunity so you spent about six months doing this job till he he heard of a job opportunity in ethics so he decide to go for it sorry for the bad grammar I don't really write a lot of stuff on lore of my character but I do feel proud on this one

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: John Dear

Ross Murphy

Aug 20, 2022
Thank you for taking time to look up my application I have to ask was the application good

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Support

- Clearly a form of a joke application.
- No real knowledge of Ethics and has never held a CL4 position.
- I have also never seen you.

This application is clearly a 'joke' application and I am struggling to see why it is still up.

Reactions: John Dear

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Ross Murphy's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest as a member of the Ethics Committee, the committee is in agreeance that you are not yet suited to be on The Ethics Committee. Please contact me for feedback via Teamspeak/Discord.

You may reapply when you have more experience.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.