Denied Ethics/O1 Camera Room

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This will add an "Everywhere Camera Room" in the Ethics/O1 area, currently, it's hard for Ethics and O1 to use the camera system because it's at the will of O5/A1, the Ethics Committee is tasked with watching tests and sitewide procedures to ensure that the facility is running smoothly, adding this will help us fine runaways in all areas of the site, look into d block to see if a code 2 needs to be called/if Ethics is being upheld during code 2's, and many other crucial reasons for us to have this room.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Not having to wait/get denied to go to floor 2 to get access to the cameras
+ We can overlook the site's procedures to ensure Ethics is bring upheld
+ Finding people that are AOS by order of Ethics

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- I don't know if the camera system causes server lag

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think Ethics and O1 should have access to all site-wide cameras for the same reasons the O5/A1 get to use them, they have the CoC to enforce and we have the CoE to enforce. Ethics and O1 can benefit from having this system placed in a secure location in Ethics/O1 area (We won't have to ask to use the cameras as it is now currently on site)

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
-support
you guys just dont read other suggestions
this was already suggested and got denied cause its useless, ethics can literally just walk up to F3 if they want the master camera. O5/A1 shouldn't be blocking the camera for their use only as stated by SL previously and so theres no reason ethics shouldnt be able to access it.
Thats the only reason why i'm suggesting it, do I need to call sits when I'm being kicked out?

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
- Support
O5 are meant to be the commanding power of the site which watch over everything and I think this should be only applicable to floor 3 in terms of what their job description is within site command. I understand ethics may want it aswell for their side of watching over people and enforcing ethics but that's just my opinion.

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
-SUPPORT

Camera room is only on Floor Three as O5 cannot walk around on-site and is classified, whether Ethics is not. Ethics are and have been able to walk around freely so I don't see why a camera room would be needed. Plus if another set of monitors for cameras were added, I think it would cause more lag for the server just for a small group of people to see what others are doing...

If Ethics need a camera, just go to Floor Three and ask to use the camera system.​

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @DaltonBruno,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because it was already previous, and we have good reasons to do deny, such as: 1) The camera system causes quite a bit of lag, and if we keep adding more and more entites, the server will start to lag even more; 2) There is already camera on the F3 which Ethics/O1 may use at anytime; 3) Adding more cameras system will bring more imbalances for disguise players, such as D-Class, Chaos Insurgency, GOC, e.t.c..
And please don't keep making the same suggestion over and over again if it was already denied. Thank you.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Haha
Reactions: Claire!
Status
Not open for further replies.