Exec. Researcher Application (SCP-USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164196159

Discord name: Superlevi2#3856

For how long have you played on CG SCP: My Vtime is a week but when I started playing was three months ago

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AWST (GMT +8)

Character name(s): SCP: ZEEK, Citizen: Hooty Mcgoos, CI: John Jonathan

Civilian name: Hooty Mcgoos

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-I have received one warning from hitbox abuse and that's all

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

-I'm am applying for Exec. Researcher so that I am able to cover up a wider variety of roles in the RP and help other researchers that are trying to grade their documents to possibly put on the scipnet

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- I am very active on the server and I would be fairly active on executive researcher so that other researchers are able to conduct experiments by crediting their personnel.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have one excellent graded document which is a updated version of a overview SCP-087

Index
Detailing which page contains which information and so on.
SCP description, including a description of the scp that can be copied from the wiki itself, plus an image if you can manage to properly attach one.

Hypothesis
Detailing what you expect to happen during the test, and in which way could things go; explore possiblities and present different conclusions, it is a hypothesis, so it is important to speak your ideas for what is, your own test.

Goal of study
An important section where you will elaborate upon what you hope to accomplish / find out through this study, as well as what your study brings to the foundation as a whole.

Participant section
That is a list of the personnel involved with your test.

Methodology
Including with detail all the steps you will follow, preferably in order to complete the test. Through it, it is also best to detail all safety precautions for personnel involved, especially for more dangerous tests.

Findings
In this part you will detail what happened during the testing, and what results your test produced in general, as well as a timeline of the events if you wish.

Conclusion
This is arguably the most important part of the testing, since here you will elaborate on what the results part tells you, and what the conclusion indeed, of this test is. Was there a reaction? Is the test conclusive? Do you need further testing? Sum up your study and using the data you gathered, close the study with an educated conclusion.

Authorisation
This can go at the end or begginning, but in case you are doing something requiring clearance above your level, include a signature box for the authorising part, and a signature box for yourself, and indicate which is which clearly.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

-Exec. Researcher's Role is to make sure that experiments in the facility are conducted correctly and there is nothing that goes against what the Researcher title is. Exec. Researcher must also make sure that when junior researchers credit, they are confirmed and verified for the experiment that they are attempting to do.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Zeek was born in the late █████ to early █████ in New Jersey, Zeek from a young age was fascinated with the supernatural and science fiction. He had displayed a abnormally high I.Q. and with a rare birth defect that granted Zeek an extra finger on both hands. With this defect, He felt socially awkward in public with it but he didn't let that stop he is gong to do in the future. His defect inspired himself to work on to the big leagues of science. Zeek eventually worked his way up-to West-coast University and been there for 6 years in eventually gaining a partnership with the UN to support him on his investigations. Zeek at that point was not too sure on what to study until he remembered how this all started, from his birth defect. This than inspired him yet again to be a anomalist, studying the vast different types of anomalies that are around the world. He has done some investigating and had found a small litttle town just around ███████ in canada with a large signs of anomalies. Zeek decided to request the UN for a basic form of operations in order to get started on his research in this town. This was than later denied due to a classified form of operations already being held at the known town. Zeek was curious about this form of operations and wanted to know what it was. The UN than stated, "If you would like to join in on this opertaion located at ███████ than you must sign down and forum with your name on it to state that you are in co-operation with us and in total secrecy from everyone." Zeek than decided to agree on these terms and was taken to what we know now as the SCP Foudnation. Zeek climbed very high in the ranks of the research department of the Facility which gained the eye of many different collegues in the facility and the eye of the higher-ups making Zeek a very known and trusted member of the Foundation

Last edited:

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022

To: zeek@scpf.int

Subject: Application Verdict

| Application Denied |
Greetings ZEEK,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) or Dpt. Director Lunaro (Bees#4431).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.