What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A | Medic

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

One warning for killing a D-Class as a D-Class

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for Executive Researcher for 2 main reason:

- Simply put: I enjoy research. I am fascinated with all the possibilities and outcomes of one decision that you
make and how the studies you do impact the foundations knowledge about SCPs and their abilities. I started
out as a Jr. Researcher and I was instantly hooked on this, I wrote my first excellent paper (after many drafts)
when I was a Researcher, and the excitement and happiness I get and see others get gives me joy.

- Secondly, I love helping others, and I like having the opportunity to teach others how to do something,
specifically helping them in researching SCPs and me being executive makes that easier. I would be a
great addition to the team and would host lectures often.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
During my time at the foundation, I have gained a lot of experience from both Senior Researchers and
Executive Researchers who graded my documents. I have helped teach Jr. Researchers on the "ins and outs"
of testing at the foundation and how to structure their documents. I thoroughly enjoy helping others and therefore,
this job is very appealing towards me. Furthermore, I work well around others and want to positively impact the
people surrounding me.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written over 7 excellent-graded documents during my time as a Sr. Researcher. A document
is graded on:
- Research conducted

- Format,
- Conclusions,

- RP,
- Spelling and Grammar,

- Amount of pages,
- Originality,

- Standing out from rest of documents.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
In RP, An Executive Researcher responsibilities are to:

- Teach Jr. Researchers 1:1 - An Executive Researcher is expected to teach Jr. Researchers on how to do their job,
- Host Research Department lectures - An Executive Researcher is expected to host research lectures on how to be ethical and conduct tests,
- Grade documents (Poor-Excellent) (Perfect isn't added yet) - An Executive Researcher is expected to grade documents and provide cash prizes,

- Give feedback on documents and aid researchers in need - An Executive Researcher is expected to help out other researchers do their job and write better documents,
- Attend Executive Researcher meetings - An Executive Researcher is expected to attend meetings concerning their job and work.

- Encourage others to join the research department :) - An Executive Researcher should encourage others to join the research department to further knowledge on SCPs,
- Test on CL4 SCP's to further increase knowledge on them - An Executive Researcher is expected to conduct research studies on CL4 SCPs.
- Be a credible representative for the research department - An Executive Researcher is expected to be professional and well-mannered when speaking with other people, including other departments.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Thomas S.

Cultural background: Grew up in the South of UK, ████.

Job: Senior Researcher in the Foundation.

Backstory: Thomas Stones was born on 1995, ███, in the UK, ████. Throughout his early childhood he always took fancy of science and after college he found a job as a lab assistant, where he accidentally discovered SCP-████, an anomalous disease . The SCP foundation’s department of disinformation (DOD) found out about the possible information leak and apprehended Thomas S. and was brought to Site ██ where he was questioned and eventually hired to the foundation. He slowly but steadily rose the ranks starting out as Junior Researcher and Researcher where he was then promoted to Senior researcher due to his prior extensive expertise in science and has worked there for the past █ years and ██ months.

Meant to write my last app on UK... Sooooo yea...

Last edited:

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
=/=Neutral leaning to -Support

=/=Lore could use more detail
=/=No Interactions

-Low Playtime
-Lore is copied from your previous USA application

Hey Thomas! So after reading through your application, I have decided to leave a -Support. I haven't had alot of interactions, however if you only have 4 days of playtime, I think you should focus a bit more on getting known in the community. You recently also got denied on the USA server for Exec Researcher. I suggest to get more playtime and get more known in the community. Nontheless, I wish you the best of luck on!

Last edited:

Agatha

Jul 25, 2022
HK
I am a big softie, Neutral+
= Application is average, leaning on the lacking details side
= Playtime is eh

- Some stuff is copied from your USA application? Cm'on man, don't do that! (according to Otters)
BUT
I personally am quite fond of you, you do put in a lot of effort into the role and is quite dedicated.

If this application gets accepted, great! If not, don't be discouraged. I suggest you can start getting to know more of the other people within the department/community (not just me lol), maybe join a division, constantly bother execs/James with crosstest proposals (good ones, of course), or generally just get your name out there more. Regardless, I think you will eventually become an executive as long as you are interested, though before that, get a more detailed application going and be more known in the community!

TL;DR: Good luck! If you get denied, just get a more detailed application going, have some better lore, and get your name out there in the community! Beware of that cooldown period of course

Crs

Aug 16, 2022
+/= Support

= Playtime isn't... the best?
= Normal application.

- As stated before, copied some from his US app (in fairness he did say that he meant to apply for UK not US...)
- Average application....

+ Had some interaction with Thomas Stones in-game, seems friendly and helpful.
+ Not a minge. Showed me some of his studies and they are VERY GOOD (10-15 pages+)
+ Always has new and interesting test ideas which I am actually interested in.

Overall, A great researcher and deserves this position. If you are denied (Which I find unlikely), Just apply again until you get it! Good luck! (Edited to +Support)

Last edited:

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
I am a big softie, Neutral+
= Application is average, leaning on the lacking details side
= Playtime is eh

- Some stuff is copied from your USA application? Cm'on man, don't do that! (according to Otters)
BUT
I personally am quite fond of you, you do put in a lot of effort into the role and is quite dedicated.

If this application gets accepted, great! If not, don't be discouraged. I suggest you can start getting to know more of the other people within the department/community (not just me lol), maybe join a division, constantly bother execs/James with crosstest proposals (good ones, of course), or generally just get your name out there more. Regardless, I think you will eventually become an executive as long as you are interested, though before that, get a more detailed application going and be more known in the community!

TL;DR: Good luck! If you get denied, just get a more detailed application going, have some better lore, and get your name out there in the community! Beware of that cooldown period of course
Joined a division* [XD-4]

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Support

- Whilst I understand you may hold the qualities required of an Executive researcher I do not believe at this time you are ready to take the step as personally I have had no interactions with you on the server especially not within research and feel you should become more well known before attempting to apply for the role.

- Application lacks in detail compared to some other applicants.
- Playtime could be improved.

I personally do not see an issue with taking your lore or other segments from your US application as it is simply what you would write for said character and or roles, responsibilities for said role, Also taking into consideration your reasoning behind becoming an Executive would not majorly differ just because you are on UK rather than US.

Overall good luck with the application!

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
= Neutral

=Playtime isnt the best
=Very little interaction

=Basic application
+seen one of your documents (Excellent)

Hi Thomas i have decided to lean towards Neutral support, i have looked at your US application that got denied, i would recommend trying to get more playtime (experience) and involving yourself with others in the department to get more recognition, despite that i wish you the best of luck!

Executive Researcher Bailey M
SCP-096 Whitelist
2929.jpg

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-Support no just no you have only 3 days worth of playtime increase that playtime to atleast a week

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
+/- Neutral
+/- Average Application
+/- Not much play time

+ Lots of Excellent documents in a short timespan

+/- I haven't seen you, I did recently come back from LOA though, so I can't speak much there.

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+Support
| Good Interactions |

| Good Understanding on the Role |

| Amazing Documents |
| Not Active |

| Bear-Bones Application |
My interactions - although not that many - with you have been excellent. You are professional and very respectful.

You produce amazing documents and you have shown you put immense effort into them. I hope to see more!

However, your activity is questionable. Executives are meant to be active.

Additionally, your application is average. If you are not accepted with this application I highly recommend putting the effort you put into your documents, into the next application.

Nonetheless. If your activity improves majorly I would love to see you on the team man!
| Dr. Alec Bennett | [COG-3 Lead] | Nu-7 LCPL |

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
=Neutral
+It seems like you have good intentions in the Research Dpt
=Had no interactions with you
=App could use more detail
=Low playtime

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
Denied
Hello Mr Stones, your application does show a degree of understanding and it is clear to see you have made some effort however there are aspects that will not allow me to accept this. Your low playtime discourages me as it does take some time to fully understand the ins and outs of the department. Additionally, I have seen very little of you on site which has made me question how active of an individual you would be. I advise you to take the advice of those who have commented on your application.
You may reapply in a weeks time (09/09/2022).

Reactions: Bush von Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.