Executive Researcher App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torichian

Dec 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104729000
Discord name: Torichian
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For around 1-2 years with intermittent, long intervals.
In what country are you located?: USA.
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): James S. (Foundation) Frosh S. (CI rct), Alex Jackson (Civ).
Civilian name: Alex Jackson.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A yet.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 not on purpose SCP warn for "glitching" where I would still debate on how for some reason my 682 model had been bugging out when trying to get RCed, then had staff get called on me.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying to Executive Researcher because I do like documentation and experimenting. I also believe that I can make slight uniformization and coordination within the department itself to improve it. It would also help the department if I work on assisting and working with other researchers under me and make it enjoyable and efficient for everyone. And finally I wish to be more involved and work with the server more.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have good knowledge of SCPs, professionalism, leadership and I am good at making and observing documents made by other personnel.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
>8 documents in CN but out of CN, un countable. A document can be excellent in my 5 ways. 1st, appealment of the document. This is done with a good title page to make sure that people want to read your paper and get people interested. Next is the format of the paper. It should be clean, in proper order, and usually including an index as I have seen on some of other researcher's papers which I have integrated to mine. Third is the context uniformization of the document, this makes sure that everything relates to the main concept of the doc and doesn't go off topic. Fourth way contains the grammar. Having good grammar makes everything look professional and easy to read. And fifth is the wording of the document. The wording revolves the difficulty of reading the document and having intriguing people to be more invested in the document as something with complicated wording is hard to read and un enjoyable.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
From what I have seen the Executive Researchers are supposed to oversee the department of research, assisting researchers, giving permissions, conducting tests, administrating SCP documents, and overall assisting in overseeing and maintain the research department. I have also noticed that they act as a "representative" to other departments allowing for the research to work with other departments in the site.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
James S. is a respected researcher of the Foundation, he has experience in testing and sampling of numerous anomalies. Now as an Executive Researcher, he would be more invloved in maintaining the research department. He would also find himself assisting the Foundation in testing, experimenting with new or mostly unknown anomalies that haven't been studied thoroughly. Working with Site Administration to contain, study, experiment
andanalyze new anomalies the Foundation might come across.
scp.PNG

Last edited:

"Sprite"

Mar 27, 2024
-/+ Support
Kinda neutral, never seen you on US lol (And i've been on everyday for like 2 weeks straight)

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: james@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application - Pending

Dear James,

Thank you for your application to the Executive Researcher position. After a thorough preliminary review and consultation with the Executive Research team, your application status is currently pending. We are in the process of determining the next steps and will require a little more time to deliberate further due to the competitive and high-caliber nature of applications this cycle.

We ask for your patience during this time. Rest assured, we will contact you with a definitive update or to schedule an interview as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or need to update your application information, please feel free to reach out to me (g4rp1ays) or Akura (dr_ternith_plague).

We appreciate your understanding and your keen interest in advancing the mission of our research department.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: james@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application Outcome

Dear James,

Thank you for your application for the Executive Researcher position. After a thorough review and discussions with the Executive Research team, we have made our decision. Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with your application for this role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to reach out after a period of further experience and development within the department, as we welcome your future applications. If any questions, please email me (g4rp1ays).

Thank you for your understanding and continued commitment to the SCP Foundation.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.