Executive Researcher Application from Nick Tyson (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450858270
Discord name: Mrnoskill#6718
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 90h
In what country are you located?: bulgaria
Time zone: 2h+Greenwich meridian
Character name(s):Nick Tyson
Civilian name: George
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF-Nu-7
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 warning because of failed rp (he dont even just wanted to listen to me)
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- Research is my favourite part of the server since the chemistry update and I have been focusing all my efforts there since the update, trying to discover new chemicals and compounds to use in roleplay and experiments. I have fulfilled duties for high ranking site administration and want to continue to do so in a higher capacity due to the fact I will be CL4 and have access to new SCPs to test on.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I like to write and make documents, and if you give me a job I will try my best.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have not received an Excellent Grading,
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Approving documents, Carrying out high clearance experiments, Helping researchers improve their documents, Holding lectures and more.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My characters name is: Nick Tyson
Sex: Male
Previously Nick Tyson is very successful scientist. The SCP-Foundation wanted to hire him to work on research department. So he started from Jr. Researcher and began rising the ranks all the way to Senior Researcher.

Last edited:

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Sorry but i have to give you a -Support on your application due to the following reasons.

• No excellent docs but stating you know how to make them
    • Make some first
  • Completely ignored the question "What makes you suitable for executive researcher?"
  • Poor understanding of the responsibilities that come with the executive role
  • Your application lacks detail overall
    • Lore lacks any storylines aswell
I suggest to go and play some more in the research department actually researching SCP's.
If you want to test on higher CL. LVL SCP's go and ask any researcher who is one clearance lvl above you to supervise your tests as this is allowed.

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022
Sorry but i have to give you a -Support on your application due to the following reasons.

• No excellent docs but stating you know how to make them
    • Make some first
  • Completely ignored the question "What makes you suitable for executive researcher?"
  • Poor understanding of the responsibilities that come with the executive role
  • Your application lacks detail overall
    • Lore lacks any storylines aswell
I suggest to go and play some more in the research department actually researching SCP's.
If you want to test on higher CL. LVL SCP's go and ask any researcher who is one clearance lvl above you to supervise your tests as this is allowed.
Just the want to say that executive researcher told me how to make them!
That what every single executive researcher told me.
I try to make it short and not too long.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-SUPPORT

-No excellent docs but stating you know how to make them

-Ignored the question "What makes you suitable for executive researcher?"

-Low play time

-Very short lore and lacks storyline

-Bad application overall

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
UmomwHH.png
Application Denied.

Hello Nick,
Thank you for taking the time to write an Executive Researcher Application
However, we currently do not belive you to be an experienced and recognized enough Researcher to let you progress to the interview stage of the application process.

Please also work on your documents, as Excellent documents are a great way to demonstrate your aptitude within the Research Department.

Additionally, please add the [UK] prefix to the front of your next application.​

You may Re-Apply in Two (2) Weeks, meaning on 1/1/2023 DD/MM/YYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.