For how long have you played on CG SCP:3 months id say
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s):"Blitz"
Civilian name: Not a cool person
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:E-11 PVT NU-7 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:pac3 abuse since I made funny proportions with my character as dclass and when I got called to a sit i forgot to take one part off, NLR and RDM because when I was dclass I was killed by this other dclass so I got mad and respawned and killed him which I regret and won't do again.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I feel executive researcher is the right thing for me as I love the research department as a whole and it has been one of my favorites since I first joined the server
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:I have many hours and days of experience on this server and I know a lot about the research department and the foundation/SCPs as a whole, I have been wanting this role for a long time and I feel I am now experienced enough to go for it.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? None and what makes an excellent document excellent is the amount of time and effort put into the document along with how much sense it makes and the general knowledge of said SCP.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The main responsibility of an executive researcher is to be a mentor to lower rank researchers and to teach them about the research department through events in the lecture hall and more.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character was a D-class personnel after committing multiple crimes. Due to my character's good performance as a D-class personnel they were given the chance to work as a janitor and they eventually climbed the ranks to a Sr researcher.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- SUPPORT
- No details
- Short lore

Hello @sinrevanant I firstly want to say that I see a great executive researcher in you, however, your application is not the best I would recommend you add more to the lore and make more documents if you want me to change the -support to +support feel free to dm me on discord Xrz#5311

Good luck!

Desired

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2022
-Support

-Great lack of detail
-No lore

Try to work on your application a bit more.

Good luck

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

UAlkVWY4go04-IlAjSq-VjuFeh67VzdKoM53xilVot9aPNi1tYUSaKRktGACx42FFdkANhN3rEgCnrwuLH8Q7XeH-0ur4klm_kDyDYl7lWqmJf14Wx_V7vjvQ3iUIYfKufHmlHQJ7Vur2m0fjNR8RIpYPw5Nn0vJEauaGAWsXj3PbJlyywasIVHhFDCWzA

Hello, Blitz!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review however, your application has unfortunately been Put on hold.
Please reach out to me at Tiny#0003 On discord for advice and an Interview
Thank you for your time, and happy testing!​

Status
Not open for further replies.