Character name(s): Researcher Puggo
Civilian name: Puggo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Ban: Saying the N-Word (a) when I first joined on accident.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- Because I have what it takes to make the Research Division better than ever. For the short time I've been apart of Site-65, I have seen documents that put shame to the work out finest Researchers are capable of. Our Research division at the moment is made up of Jr. Researchers and Researchers running around doing aimless tests with pointless results for the sake of amusement. My studies have goals and results. 30-70 page documents full of information, statistics, probabilities, math, science, and results.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

The experience I have with the SCP foundation (Being transferred from site-19) I have been researching and writing documents on pointless SCP's for the better part of 5 years. Now I'm ready to work on live SCP's that don't see a morsel of tests. My main test focuses would be on SCP-049, SCP-682, and SCP-035. I used to do studies on pointless SCP's like SCP-1471 (Mal0), SCP-1048 (The Teddy Bear), and many many more. This is a passion project of mine and I feel with the time I spend working on my projects, I am ready to become an Executive Researcher.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

A document isnt excellent because of the pages or images, its the effort, time, and results that make it excellent. A set goal, good work, and conclusions are what make it great. We need to learn something from what we are studying, not doing aimless tests just to witness the results and write a 3 minute paragraph on what happened leaving out crucial research information. Documents need to also be at least somewhat interesting to read and teach you something so when you walk away from that document you have gotten something out of it.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher are to make incredible tier documents that find results and statistics from conclusions made from hypothesized questions. We are supposed to shed more light on the SCP's we work on and to train researchers to do a better job to improve the whole research division.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My researcher is an experienced researcher from Site-19 (Dr. Puggo). I worked for 5 years as a Head Senior Researcher under the department. 3 years of my time was spent writing documents over Safe SCPs and a few Euclid's. The last 2 years were spent reviewing and correcting documents for some Executive Researchers. I am ready to finally become an Executive Researcher and become SCP-049 and SCP-682 Primary Researcher. At the old facility, we experienced a major Keter Level containment breach in which only 7 out of the 213 researchers escaped. No GENSEC or MTF survived and all SCPS were destroyed immediately. On the surface, Site Overseer's and Directors restrained us and gave us amnesiacs. We were then transferred over to Site-65 where we were assigned the role Jr. Researcher. Over the better part of a month I have shown my excellence as a researcher and have been assigned Sr. Researcher for 1 week. But with other Researchers egging me on to apply for Executive I believe my time is now.

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

TbwWI6lrzfV0Y9v8zfQQdfR4wQyynpQlzhWGOZ6JgjUyq1yAea-gpeVkLIzDZF2sFdgoGEgbK0mNlxdjvmEbi1DHPvgidTWtEzDITipk1Qf9G8OgNpkB12nLBTM3wE1st3MnCi1xN1V3Yb9dREafu2N7Q6xztBgeeC-X7p82E04iE2U_beNysal3u-qZVA

Hello, Puggo!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Unanimous vote of the current executives, The Directorate of Site 56 has been watching you for a time and welcomes you with open arms. We are excited to see what you bring to the table in our wonderful Department.

Congratulations on your promotion!
You may now request your Executive whitelist on-site from an Admin.

Make sure to Contact DoR Crow personally as well either on-site or via Email. (Crow is tiny#0003) so we can help you out!​

Status
Not open for further replies.